2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Seattle in their normal road uniform would make this an absolutely gorgeous matchup, the all grey isn’t awful but it definitely is the Seahawks worst look

I assume you mean white on navy. We have seen that in SF several times, including each of the past 2 years, but I agree it would've looked great under the lights last night.

Jets Redskins is gonna look great, aesthetically that is...

TNF will look solid. Browns haven't worn brown vs. Pitt in years, so that will be refreshing.

Would be nice to see the new Detroit blue jerseys paired with Dallas in white, but once again we have to see the Color Rush

The Ravens have actually listed all their jersey colors on their site and will be in purple for all remaining home games besides the TNF game vs. the Jets (black). I say they go purple on black this weekend.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:24 PM, Froob said:

I love em, just need to add the green along the pants.

I love the monochrome grey for the Seahawks. The Seahawks uniforms go against most of my uniform beliefs, but I find this look pleasing to the eye because of its uniqueness.  I agree that some green the pants would pull the look all together.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Bills really seem sold on the white on blue this year! That's 4/5 road games with the lone exception being when Tennessee went white at home. They are the type of team who usually mixes it up pretty consistently, especially when they lose in said combo the week prior, as they did on Sunday.

Glad to see the Dolphins are back in aqua.

45 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

Bills going regular white on blue in Miami this week. Can’t remember the last time Miami wore a non throwback/non white jersey at home against the bills for a day game 

Upon seeing this on Twitter I was very surprised.  Miami rarely ever wears their primary aqua jerseys for 1 pm ET home games, so I gotta assume they'll go with white pants since they don't usually go white w/ aqua at home, as they consider the aqua pants as their roadies. If they were going mono-aqua like they did in Dallas then the Bills would have probably chosen white on white.

I wish Miami would of chose to wear their Aqua AFL throwbacks so the Bills could wear theirs.  Instead Miami is wearing the aqua AFL jersey against Philly next month. Very poor choices if ya ask me.

30 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bills really seem sold on the white on blue this year! That's 4/5 road games with the lone exception being when Tennessee went white at home. They are the type of team who usually mixes it up pretty consistently, especially when they lose in said combo the week prior, as they did on Sunday.

Glad to see the Dolphins are back in aqua.

Not necessarily.

Last season the Bills lost their home-opener to the Chargers while wearing the primary white on whites, so we thought they'd wear the blue pants in Minnesota the following week.

That wasn't the case, they went white on white again, and Buffalo scored the biggest NFL upset of that week.

Go figure? 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, slats7 said:

So Dallas had the option of wearing white but opted for a dark on dark matchup? WTF?

Dallas wore white last year against those Lions gray "anthracite" unis and the contrast was awful. But I'm not sure the Navy will be any better this year. But regardless it's the Lions fault for continuing to wear them against the Cowboys.

3 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Yes they are wearing them 6 times this year. Usually they only wear them once or twice

When all is said and done it will be 8--6 road games (at Redskins, Saints, Jets, Giants, Lions, and Bears), and 2 home games (Vikings and Rams).

9 hours ago, msubulldog said:

When all is said and done it will be 8--6 road games (at Redskins, Saints, Jets, Giants, Lions, and Bears), and 2 home games (Vikings and Rams).

I'm wondering if teams will catch on and stop wearing white at home/forcing them to wear navy because of "bad luck," especially since there are multiple games where they are choosing to wear them themselves.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Saints will once again be in their super cool plain white uniforms from the shoulders down. Absolutely embarrassing that this is becoming their standard road look.

Just use the white color rush throwback....1000x better.

Archived