2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad is 77 and doesn’t watch sports. I go to parents every Sunday and watch Sunday ticket with mom. We turn on TB/NO (color rush vs all white including new pants and white socks). TB comes out and he goes “who is that team in pajamas?” NO comes out and he goes “I thought the pajamas were bad, but the other team is wearing long underwear.” 

KISSwall09.jpg

3 hours ago, speedo said:

Reporters saying the Lions are in white today, not grey.  It would be the first time the Lions would wear white at home in close to five decades,

1) Didn't the Lions have to declare in advance which jersey color they would wear this summer? 2) I hate white at home with dark pants like the Lions are doing.

19 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

1) Didn't the Lions have to declare in advance which jersey color they would wear this summer? 2) I hate white at home with dark pants like the Lions are doing.

They seemingly declared color rush, then audibled to white for some reason. Either to force Dallas into blue or to prevent a difficult color matchup.

It's where I sit.

38 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

They seemingly declared color rush, then audibled to white for some reason. Either to force Dallas into blue or to prevent a difficult color matchup.

Either way, we knew back in August that the 'Boys would be wearing blue instead of white for this game.

2 hours ago, Froob said:

Couldn’t Dallas just eliminate the seafoam pants and just wear the silver pants from this uniform instead?

They should make a white version of the Navy top and wear it as primary, double outline numbers, star on sleeves, etc. Then save the plain white top and seafoam pants as a thanksgiving alt. Happy to see the Navy tops more this year. 

Something about the Redskins' burgundy over white uniforms always seemed wrong to me. I welcomed the inclusion of gold pants when they came into the fold because I felt that burgundy over gold was a WAAAY better look than burgundy over white. Looks like the gold pants have been phased out.

Me no like.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

16 minutes ago, crosfam said:

They should make a white version of the Navy top and wear it as primary, double outline numbers, star on sleeves, etc. Then save the plain white top and seafoam pants as a thanksgiving alt. Happy to see the Navy tops more this year. 

No.

The Cowboys just need to standardize their blue and silver.

I prefer the royal blue, personally, and then just match the silver pants to the helmet. However I’d settle for just getting rid of the awful seafoam pants. 

But they have been wearing that white uniform for well over 50 years now (white jersey, with blue numbers and a double blue stripe on the sleeves).

It’s a classic NFL look (seafoam pants aside).

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 hours ago, Brummie said:

Has anyone spotted the Ravens have built in hand warmers to their jerseys today? Looks like a pouch on a hoodie.

It looks bad. Like their jerseys are coming untucked. Also since it’s on every player makes it look worse. Atleast with the separate hand warmers only a few skill players wear them. Also I feel it would be easier to grab so I don’t see the benefit of it.

Archived