2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you a fan of the leotard look? Generic white socks? White/white/white vs color/color/color? Then this is the week for you. Me? Most matchups looked terrible. Sadly, I think this is the nfl moving forward.

KISSwall09.jpg

12 hours ago, Froob said:

Any idea what the Ravens will wear next Sunday night? Would love to see black on black or black on white.

On the team site, it says they're going black. Just not specified which set of pants they'll choose and we might not know for sure until gameday (social media only confirms the jersey on Fridays). I personally am predicting purple pants to see that combo from Week 17 vs the Browns last season, but wouldn't mind all black in a repeat of that 2007 Monday Night bout

Update: social media just confirmed the jerseys today. Now we wait for gameday to see. Considering they are promoting this game as a "blackout", something says to me this will most likely mean Ravens in all black in 6 days

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4KbaMwnkhM/

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

g33tb0vqh8h7vxpnjnsb.jpg

i gotta admit as excited as i was for the return of the Panthers silver pants, the matte light gray was a letdown.  i read somewhere (prob on this site) about Nike not having a good metallic silver pant fabric, and these were rather bland.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

1 hour ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

On the team site, it says they're going black. Just not specified which set of pants they'll choose and we might not know for sure until gameday (social media only confirms the jersey on Fridays). I personally am predicting purple pants to see that combo from Week 17 vs the Browns last season, but wouldn't mind all black in a repeat of that 2007 Monday Night bout

I would say black on white is the least likely in primetime. I agree that that blackout game actually wasn't bad looking at all, but I'd love to see the purple pants.

1 hour ago, pagan696 said:

g33tb0vqh8h7vxpnjnsb.jpg

i gotta admit as excited as i was for the return of the Panthers silver pants, the matte light gray was a letdown.  i read somewhere (prob on this site) about Nike not having a good metallic silver pant fabric, and these were rather bland.

Which is no surprise since they couldn't do the same for the Pats. 

I would have liked, if possible, if they still take on the old Reebok fabric just for the pants. 

Go A's!

4 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Update: social media just confirmed the jerseys today. Now we wait for gameday to see. Considering they are promoting this game as a "blackout", something says to me this will most likely mean Ravens in all black in 6 days

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4KbaMwnkhM/

Sick! I’d rather not see black over purple, not a great look. Black on black and black on white are both great, rather see the all black.

Was there ever an explanation for the Browns wearing their color rush uniform at Denver with the Broncos wearing their usual home orange-over-white? Each team confirmed their respective uniforms for this week on their websites, but together, they make absolutely no sense.

1 hour ago, CitizenTino said:

Was there ever an explanation for the Browns wearing their color rush uniform at Denver with the Broncos wearing their usual home orange-over-white? Each team confirmed their respective uniforms for this week on their websites, but together, they make absolutely no sense.

I'm beginning to think maybe it's to avoid an abundance of orange and make the uniforms easier to tell apart, but I'm not sure brown is really an improvement. This will be an ugly one, but at least last season this game looked really nice.

Archived