Houston Rockets Unveil New Uniforms, Bring Back Classic Look for 2020

23 minutes ago, kimball said:

Betcha $10 because it's not worth a leak since we've basically seen the new jerseys sans the "Association" edition.

chris-chiozza-men's-earned-2-red-jersey.ff_2734524alt1_full.jpg&w=900

Not true. The Away/Icon Uniform has been confirmed to be different that that. It was already said that all the uncorks. Will be different minus the Black 3rd Jersey/Statement one.

da0Lbhs.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most likely means they will have a Throwback Uniform. Preferably the Mustard era and not the Late 1990s one. Either that or it’s the “Earned” Uniform.

@Conrad. Will they have a “Classic” Uniform?

da0Lbhs.png

1 hour ago, simtek34 said:
Mist likely means they will have a Throwback Uniform. Preferably the Mustard era and not the Late 1990s one. Either that or it’s the “Earned” Uniform.

@Conrad. Will they have a “Classic” Uniform?

spacer.png

I guess I’ll take that as a good sign of a Throwback happening.

da0Lbhs.png

The Yao look might not not have been the best but it had a clear idea of what it wanted to be. They’ve been stripping that identity piece by piece for years by dropping the custom font for Agency and the reduced side hoops with Nike. I don’t understand why they’re afraid of removing the band aid and just rebrand. These new uniforms continue the pattern, the Rockets should not be a red/black team when there’s already 4 red/black teams. Red/yellow, double red, double red with yellow, the previous red/grey are all better combinations than being yet another red/black team. The single color block side panel looks like an off the shelf generic basketball jersey, the silver trim on the name that’s not present anywhere irks me, and it looks like they wanted the uniforms to match the RokIt sponsor, which is gross 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

23 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

D9i712hXUAICJxG?format=jpg&name=large

D9i-R5cWwAA0Bic?format=jpg&name=large

1170x450_jersey_reveal-no-text_1.jpg?ito

Fail fail and oh throwback??!! Triple fail!

Edit. Added picture of the statement jersey (black one). Video below also briefly shows it as well.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/1141868662997037056

It seems like a lot of new uniform designs are super generic and bland. No hand drawn anything anymore. It's like a fast food approach to uniforms

8 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

All this proves is that the championship era look should be returned to full-time. 

Agreed. They're the simplest of the new set, but also the only ones with any personality.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wear the throwbacks every game and burn all the others. Add a white throwback as well. This feels like what the Miami Dolphins are going through currently. Drop the generic look and go with the classics!

31 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

God I can’t describe how triggering it is to see how those arm holes don’t match the neck hole. Kills me man 

Thanks for pointing it out. Now I can't see anything else :(

Archived