NFL, Nike Introduce Inverted Football Jerseys

NFL, Nike Introduce Inverted Football Jerseys

July 15, 2019 - 18:58 PM

Nike and the National Football League this weekend launched a new set of jerseys which they’re calling the “Inverted Legend” series. The jerseys, which appear to be a retail-only “fashion” option, for now, and feature the usual team jersey designs […]

Read More...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets jersey is better than their black jerseys, but I still wouldn't want to see it on the field. Making any jersey grey because the team already has a jersey with the opposite color of the home uniform is just plain lazy though. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Wow, that is a big ole pile of hot mess right there.  Why wouldn't the Bills inverted jersey be red?  Oh, yeah, you already tried that with the color rush fiasco.  Just another nike money grab.  I will pass and keep wearing my old Champion Kelly, Thomas and Smith jerseys for another year. 

2 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Is it 2004 again?

I remember ESPN NFL 2K5 had a lot of fashion jerseys available to use in-game, which this reminds me of.

I also look forward to another internet argument about how the Titans never wore red only to be totally proven "wrong" with an image of a fashion jersey that never saw the field.

14 minutes ago, mjrbaseball said:

At one time all road jerseys were the inverted of the home jerseys. 

190042-004-BCA94CE2.jpg   Namath_bio.jpg?411

Kinda works with teams that only wear one color and white. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Saints, Bucs, and Steelers wouldn’t look bad on the field. 

Saints can pair their inverted jersey with their black pants like they originally did, or their gold pants if they wanted to be exceptionally bold gold. 

Bucs can pair their inverted jersey with their white pants and pewter socks. 

Steelers can pair their inverted jersey with their black Color Rush pants. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

10 minutes ago, razorback447 said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing that Green Bay Jersey paired with green pants like North Dakota State wears. 

I'd personally go with white like their color rush pants, but green would be good. I also have an unhealthy obsession with athletic gold uniforms so my word on this subject is basically as binding as a textbook.

The Giants, Saints and Dolphins could be alternates, maybe the Steelers too. The rest are trash.

The Lions one should replace those stupid Anthracite color rush jerseys they have if they really have to have a gray jersey. 

I kinda like the idea of a pewter Bucs jersey, but no color is saving that trash design.

Archived