College Basketball 2019-20

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First couple glimpses at the Oregon women’s new apple green set:

spacer.png
spacer.png

Pretty sharp overall, but I’d rather the word marks be in the regular word mark font rather than this new font that matches the numbers. The new white jerseys have the ‘Ducks’ word mark in the regular font, so I find it a bit odd these don’t have the same word mark font to match like the old apple green jerseys had:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Another look at the Oregon women’s new green set, including a first look at the shorts:

spacer.png

The shorts have the ‘O’ logo on the waistband, and likely have the Fighting Ducks logo on either side of the shorts (if you look closely at the bottom of the picture it looks like you can see the beak of the Duck head). Looks like a really solid look so far.

Edit- Here’s the best look yet, and it also confirms that the shorts do indeed have the Duck logo on the sides:

spacer.png
The more I see of these, the more I actually like the new font being used for the word marks. I still think I’d prefer the regular word mark font, but this is still a really nice look. We haven’t seen the yellow set yet, but it could very well be an inverted version of this set. I could also see it having the regular ‘Oregon’ word mark, though.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

14 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Another look at the Oregon women’s new green set, including a first look at the shorts:

spacer.png

The shorts have the ‘O’ logo on the waistband, and likely have the Fighting Ducks logo on either side of the shorts (if you look closely at the bottom of the picture it looks like you can see the beak of the Duck head). Looks like a really solid look so far.

Edit- Here’s the best look yet, and it also confirms that the shorts do indeed have the Duck logo on the sides:

spacer.png
The more I see of these, the more I actually like the new font being used for the word marks. I still think I’d prefer the regular word mark font, but this is still a really nice look. We haven’t seen the yellow set yet, but it could very well be an inverted version of this set. I could also see it having the regular ‘Oregon’ word mark, though.

These are sharp, I’m glad the basketball teams don’t make the same mistakes the football team does

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Wisconsin Badgers Will Honor Family Of Assistant Coach Howard Moore With Uniform Patch

November 1, 2019 - 20:31 PM

The Wisconsin men’s basketball team will honor the late wife and daughter of assistant coach Howard Moore — who were tragically killed in a car accident last spring — by wearing a special uniform patch and shooting shirts with the […]

Read More...

28 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

That wordmark and number font placement are just awful.

The hip placement of the shorts' logo is weird too. They're not football pants lol. The shorts would look far better if the logo was at the bottom. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Ohio State Basketball To Wear Patch In Honor Of John Havlicek

November 6, 2019 - 21:49 PM

The Ohio State men’s basketball team will wear a jersey patch during Wednesday’s season opener against Cincinnati in honor of John Havlicek, who passed away in April at age 79. A native of Martins Ferry, Ohio, Havlicek averaged 14.6 points […]

Read More...

On 11/2/2019 at 5:42 PM, DPHF said:

Notre Dame has been wearing last year's white jerseys in exhibition games. Any chance the new ones, gold on white w/ no blue, are a no-go?

The white unis they’ve been wearing are on the new Under Armour template and have some slight tweaks to the trim. The white and gold are assuredly an alternate - they had that same design last year but in navy and gold (with no white). 

spacer.png

Archived