College Football 2020

Kevin W.

10 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

So they're using Army camo for a Navy battleship that deployed Marines. 

giphy.gif

What makes it “Army camo” as opposed to “the camo from the actual ship?”

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

The pattern

The pattern that matches what’s on the ship and not what the Army wears?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

At this point, I’m pretty confident that Arizona will be wearing the Desert Swarm uniforms full-time this year. I have yet to see any significant media from the team that features the old uniforms, and they just posted the 2020 Yearbook. The front cover is Grant Gunnell in the throwbacks.

I expect an official announcement between now and the first game. I would be very surprised if I’m wrong. 

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

11 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

The pattern that matches what’s on the ship and not what the Army wears?

The only difference is the colors. The pattern is an approximation of what the Army uses and has used previously. 

Dazzle - USS IndianaM o d e l W a r s h i p s . c o m - G a l l e r y

It looks like the Indiana used multiple patterns as well.

Crew Of USS Indiana (BB-58) Finishing Up A Paintjob, Norfolk, Virginia,  September 8th, 1942. [2704 x 2144] | Uss indiana, Battleship, WarshipUSS Indiana (BB 58)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Right, and that third photo is exactly what the uniform pattern is, three-tone grey blob camo.

Miami Hurricanes Unveil New Miami Nights Alternate Uniform

October 30, 2020 - 01:53 AM

The Miami football program earlier this week resurrected its all-black “Miami Nights” uniform, though this year’s set features a brand new gradient design on the sleeves and pants instead of a traditional striping pattern. As mentioned, the sleeves shift from solid orange near the cuffs to green by way of

Read More...

1 hour ago, shstpt1 said:

Minnesota going gold white gold, with white M decals/facemask/striping

Kinda looks like early 90s Arizona State (early Plummer years)

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

14 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Kinda looks like early 90s Arizona State (early Plummer years)

I was going to say his last night, but I got distracted. Btw, would it kill mich st to wear green pants? I’d want as much green as possible at the Big House. 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again