Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

I think it's obvious that the logo from that hat IS the new logo, and almost certainly the primary. What's also probably true is that how it looks on the hat will be miles away from how it will look in any kind of traditional presentation, because of that stupid and ugly neon treatment. Look at all the other neon hats... every team's logo looks like garbage, and is mostly only recognizable because you're already familier with the real logo.

That also would explain why they're doing this early reveal , for the logo and colors, but not the uniform. They got a ton of bad press for what I'm sure they consider to be an unfair representation of the new logo, and they want to clear it up.  If it really was just a troll, or a fake, they probably wouldn't care, and/or would say so. THAT IS the logo. Now they want to give it it's proper introduction.  The uniforms will come later, when they can actually have a real event.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

Someone on Twitter replied to Chris with this...

Hopefully this is good news that that wasn't the primary logo. 

That isn’t what that says. It says whoever wins isn’t getting the neon nights or whatever dumb name they gave it hat that was shown online.

There is literally nothing about the logo, which has been confirmed by multiple people on this site who are known legit.

That’s the logo.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 hour ago, MDGP said:

That isn’t what that says. It says whoever wins isn’t getting the neon nights or whatever dumb name they gave it hat that was shown online.

There is literally nothing about the logo, which has been confirmed by multiple people on this site who are known legit.

That’s the logo.

We just have to wait and hope it's not the primary, unless you're saying it is. Fingers crossed 🤞

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

8 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

Yeah. I mean, just looking at those first three images, it’s more than plausible that we’re looking at a solid RGB, a sunny photo, and an overcast photo of the same color. Unless there are physical samples in similar conditions from the same manufacturer to show that those colors are different, I’ve got to assume that any difference in color is due to personal color correction techniques used to print the photos or different manufacturers trying to match the same color. I’d be shocked if the club purposefully intended to switch between three subtle variations of the same color in successive seasons.

Given the budget of the early AFL, I’d be surprised if the team didn’t reuse its jerseys from season to season.  Hell, the Packers were known to re-use jerseys three, four, years in a row.  The Chargers weren’t above stretching their budget as much as possible. 

36 minutes ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

These > Any other Chargers eras

Yeah... no.

18 minutes ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

I love the powder blue and am intrigued by the Royal 

alts But these right here are elite level unis spacer.png

Nope.

14 minutes ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

Going back to these wouldn’t be a bad thing spacer.png

Yes it would.