NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Igor Coelho said:

Lakers will have a Classic Edition? https://www.reddit.com/r/basketballjerseys/comments/j02qw2/i_found_this_at_dicks_sporting_goods_today_its/

It also suggests that LeBron keeps wearing 23.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Unless the white balance is off, this looks like the pre-Forum Blue jersey design but with yellow instead of white.  

The NBA logo looks yellow so perhaps it is just part of their Heritage Series merch?

I know Kobe wore a version of these throwbacks, but has he ever worn the white ones?

1 hour ago, sayahh said:

I know Kobe wore a version of these throwbacks, but has he ever worn the white ones?

IIRC Lakers never used white version of these uniforms. They wore blue one twice, once in Kobe rookie season and then in 03/04.

4r2eer.png

My issue with Denver’s modern rainbows is that the front is a real mess. How do you balance that graphic element with the number, wordmark, and two sponsorship logos? They haven’t figured it out yet. Too bad, because I think if you look at the back, the new font and the dark navy works well with the new version of the rainbow stripes. Halfway there!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 hours ago, sayahh said:

Unless the white balance is off, this looks like the pre-Forum Blue jersey design but with yellow instead of white.  

The NBA logo looks yellow so perhaps it is just part of their Heritage Series merch?

That just looks like lighting ... or maybe style? NBA usually does an off-white/cream on white portions of fan HWC stuff.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived