NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jazz gold statement jersey is the weakest of thier set, in my opinion. It’s an unnecessary uniform (they don’t need a gold uniform), the navy and green look pretty rough upon it because of the poor contrast between either color, and they have a bad reputation as a “losing” uniform. I feel like it was designed just to simply fill a uniform slot, and it’s nothing special that I’ll miss in the least once it’s gone.

There’s a laundry list of fixes the Jazz need to address about thier brand, but at the very least I’d love another green uniform again. I’m much more down with the Jazz wearing green than navy or gold.

Also, you’ll have to excuse us Jazz fans for our staunch Anti-Jumpman sentiments. The Last Dance may or may not have reopened some old wounds for most of us :P 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

4 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

A lot of the fan comments on their post say the same thing. They also don't like the yellow ones because they always lose in them

Isn't that also why the Knicks stopped wearing orange alts?

35 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

EjfisHyXYAQTfrM?format=jpg&name=large

These are ugly and amazing at the same time!!

These look pretty good, but as @pepis noted, the outline around the number should be as thick as the outline around the wordmark. Slight miss there.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

25 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

I strangely wanna see those be played on the grey nets court they have right now. With that arena lighting they have plus a neutral color court. Those jerseys are gonna pop like crazy

That's actually why I love that court so much.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

It's the City jerseys.

While I do think it's a pretty good looking uniform (and the font is way better than the generic new ones), I'm not a huge fan of having MLK as the front wordmark. The Grizzlies Lorraine Motel MLK and I Am A Man jerseys, if we're comparing social justice inspired uniforms, were a much better idea of clearly giving tribute without completely stripping the team's identiy

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Hawks Honour MLK with New Uniform in 2021

October 5, 2020 - 15:21 PM

The Atlanta Hawks will be paying tribute to one of their own, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. with a commemorative uniform in the 2020-21 NBA season. Officially designated as a “City” uniform, the MLK jersey will likely only be worn for one season and only peridoically throughout the year. It’s

Read More...

Archived