NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

14 hours ago, UnclearInitial said:

It's the City jerseys.

While I do think it's a pretty good looking uniform (and the font is way better than the generic new ones), I'm not a huge fan of having MLK as the front wordmark. The Grizzlies Lorraine Motel MLK and I Am A Man jerseys, if we're comparing social justice inspired uniforms, were a much better idea of clearly giving tribute without completely stripping the team's identiy

Reminds me of the 90's Brewers font-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bowld said:

Reminds me of the 90's Brewers font-

On my first quick glance I thought it was a Milwaukee jersey mainly because of the MLK.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, pelicanfan said:

Some new 2k21 next gen footage released, looks like there's a new court for the Mavericks and I saw a glimpse of a new court for the blazers? Or it could just be classic 2k deliberately making things look different from real life

6-F2-B3415-20-AF-491-B-A635-AC8-B5834-A1
4-BB39-E6-C-A2-C0-4770-B6-A4-AC557573-D5

The Blazers will be getting a new court design again this year, they said as much last year when they unveiled their 50th anniversary court. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The Blazers will be getting a new court design again this year, they said as much last year when they unveiled their 50th anniversary court. 

Ohh okay. That's a shame though I really did love their court this year, the white key and red border looks miles better then what they had before imo.

IMG-7122.gif

1 hour ago, kimball said:

It's actually gold.

This is the second black/white/vegas gold jersey the Hawks have had, after the 50th anny. jersey. I'm starting to think this should be an actual color scheme in the NBA

16 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

This is the second black/white/vegas gold jersey the Hawks have had, after the 50th anny. jersey. I'm starting to think this should be an actual color scheme in the NBA

I'd love to see a FT black, white, Vegas gold color scheme ... especially when we get a Vegas based NBA team!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

16 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s a guess at what the Blazers new court might look like, based on the screenshot from yesterday’s 2K next gen trailer:

spacer.png

This is a great estimate...kinda wish they always had one 3-point line red and the other 3-point line black like Veterans Memorial had in the early 90s. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

This is a great estimate...kinda wish they always had one 3-point line red and the other 3-point line black like Veterans Memorial had in the early 90s. 

Wow. I learned something today. One of those blink or you'll miss it things. Cool.

Veterans Memorial Coliseum (1991/1994)

kimball banner.png

They're going to sell one billion of those Durant tie-dyes. And one billion of all of the Durant Nets jerseys.

The Hawks MLK jerseys are my favorite of their 2021 redesigned set.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

10 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Holy crap, I never noticed that the 3 point lines were different on each side of the court. I've never seen that before or since.

bSLCtu2.png

13 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Here’s a guess at what the Blazers new court might look like, based on the screenshot from yesterday’s 2K next gen trailer:

spacer.png

That's gorgeous if it does end up looking like that. I love how nba courts are getting more designs and details to them. I can make a whole list of teams who've been doing this lately but i'll save that for later lol

IMG-7122.gif

On 10/6/2020 at 7:23 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Archived