NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

24 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The green Porzingis jersey in the article is no longer listed on Dick's...I guess that first run already sold out. The Curry jersey is still up though only in two sizes. 

I still see it here https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-dallas-mavericks-kristaps-porzingis-6-green-dri-fit-swingman-jersey-20nikmnbmvsgrnprzdal/20nikmnbmvsgrnprzdal

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, PurpleRain said:

Ahh I must have made my search terms too limiting. Thanks!

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

So the Nets would have 5 unis next season: black, white, grey, blue and city?

Sounds like a lot, but then Nike forces 4 unis on every team automatically. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Kind of dissapointed the Warriors are doing another “City” throwback when they could’ve done a Run TMC throwback instead (and would capitalize on 90’s nostalgia before the trend window closes). 

Unpopular opinion: The “City” set was only okay at best. The jersey crest framing the number was great, the color distribution was nice, and the shorts were good too. But “The City” nickname was a bit corny, and the back of the jersey is a hot mess. Cramming the number into a cable car was just a bit too much.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Kind of dissapointed the Warriors are doing another “City” throwback when they could’ve done a Run TMC throwback instead (and would capitalize on 90’s nostalgia before the trend window closes). 

Unpopular opinion: The “City” set was only okay at best. The jersey crest framing the number was great, the color distribution was nice, and the shorts were good too. But “The City” nickname was a bit corny, and the back of the jersey is a hot mess. Cramming the number into a cable car was just a bit too much.

You're fighting a whole city by calling "The City" nickname corny. But, I get why the Warriors wear the throwback now that they're back in San Francisco, especially since they're still wearing their Oakland "Town" jerseys as their statement jerseys while they try to appease fans across the bay. I would however love to have a modern take on it with their current look. 

As far as throwbacks ... throw back to "Believe" jerseys from 2007, not Run TMC. The 90s look is ... meh.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

25 minutes ago, Haz_Matt said:

Jazz keeping the Yellow Statements 👎

spacer.png

They're just getting rid of inventory. The mountain and sunset jerseys are on sale for 25% as well. 

EDIT: Ugh. I saw The Jumpman logo. :censored:.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

36 minutes ago, kimball said:

They're just getting rid of inventory. The mountain and sunset jerseys are on sale for 25% as well. 

EDIT: Ugh. I saw The Jumpman logo. :censored:.

I thought the exact same thing then saw the Jumpman logo too 🙄

20 minutes ago, Haz_Matt said:

I thought the exact same thing then saw the Jumpman logo too 🙄

They should modify the Jumpman logo on Utah's statement jersey so it looks like it's pushing off Russell instead of going for a dunk.  In fact, better to just not have it on there at all.

1 hour ago, kimball said:

You're fighting a whole city by calling "The City" nickname corny. But, I get why the Warriors wear the throwback now that they're back in San Francisco, especially since they're still wearing their Oakland "Town" jerseys as their statement jerseys while they try to appease fans across the bay. I would however love to have a modern take on it with their current look. 

As far as throwbacks ... throw back to "Believe" jerseys from 2007, not Run TMC. The 90s look is ... meh.

Oh it’s not the nickname itself that I find corny; it’s wearing a city nickname on your uniform at all that I find corny (that goes for any team that does it). The Warriors doing it in the 60’s was Brandiose and trendy City Edition long before either were a thing. 

And we’ll have to kindly agree to disagree on “We Believe” vs. Run TMC. :) I think the Run TMC set was much better than it was given credit for, had some good years, and was worn by some great players. I think it’s absolutely worth throwing back to.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

3 hours ago, truepg said:

They should ditch this yellow set and wear the green (Earned?) version of it. Not feeling this one as much.

A lot of the fan comments on their post say the same thing. They also don't like the yellow ones because they always lose in them

I preferred the green base, but the yellow one has a better balance of Utah's colors (the regular current standard ones, not... well you know).

Though really, the Jazz note jersey doesn't do it for me. Much preferred the green alts of the Adidas years.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived