NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Now the plan would be to modernize the throwback logo, change back to these colors, make the face mask aqua, and match the pant stripes with the helmet stripes. Do this and you are the best looking squad in all the land, Miami.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Man thats a gorgeous matchup.

10 hours ago, monkeypower said:

One of the things that bothered me when I was younger was that the dolphin in the old Dolphins logo is not wearing the same helmet the players are wearing.

No I think the endless helmet is silly. I like the solid 'M'. It has a nice traditional feel to it. The Dolphin wearing a picture of itself is kind of odd. I don't think if a character in a logo is wearing equipment it needs to be 100% the exact same as what the players are wearing.

12 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

spacer.png

Live long... and prosper.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

23 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Now the plan would be to modernize the throwback logo, change back to these colors, make the face mask aqua, and match the pant stripes with the helmet stripes. Do this and you are the best looking squad in all the land, Miami.

Soooooooo who's gonna tell him?..........

default.jpg?x=575282

fiowXOD.png

39 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Soooooooo who's gonna tell him?..........

default.jpg?x=575282

I get it, this set was okay. I'm not referring to this one. They can still do a more improved logo based on the 70's version and utilize the 70's stripes and omit navy. I was never a fan of these. All signs point to them going in that direction eventually.

Super random drop in and post. Occasional lurker but I know most people in here want the Saints to rock the gold pants. I have some friends with whom we constantly discuss the need for gold pants. I started a twitter page that has a massive following of 3. Haha. Since I know everyone here is in favor of the gold pants. Any help with the page would be appreciated. Thanks

https://twitter.com/SaintsGoldPants

On 11/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, ThePhishFromVermont said:

Super random drop in and post. Occasional lurker but I know most people in here want the Saints to rock the gold pants. I have some friends with whom we constantly discuss the need for gold pants. I started a twitter page that has a massive following of 3. Haha. Since I know everyone here is in favor of the gold pants. Any help with the page would be appreciated. Thanks

7 minutes ago, ThePhishFromVermont said:

Or I can just go :censored: myself. That's cool too. 

Chill out. It’s not that deep.

This smell of a troll. This is a troll, isn’t it?

On 11/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, ThePhishFromVermont said:

i'm not opposed to gold pants. Way better than mono black. I'd just prefer they go back to their old gold look instead. Their current gold is very pale

fiowXOD.png

9 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

i'm not opposed to gold pants. Way better than mono black. I'd just prefer they go back to their old gold look instead. Their current gold is very pale

I agree but at this point I'm not trying to be greedy. The gold pants are somewhere stashed away in the attic collecting dust. They can be busted out. I'll push for the return for the old gold in the offseason. 

11 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

The move away from dazzle fabric has really changed things for teams who used silver, gold, or pewter pants.  Those metallic colors now look like gray, tan, and brown.

9 minutes ago, Hat Boy said:

The move away from dazzle fabric has really changed things for teams who used silver, gold, or pewter pants.  Those metallic colors now look like gray, tan, and brown.

And they look awful. Nike needs to figure out with their billions of dollars how to make silver, pewter, and gold pants actually look shiny again, because right now they look terrible on just about every team. The only team with metallic pants that looks decent is the Niners, but even they are stuck with khaki-looking pants instead of the shiny gold they should be.

the user formerly known as cdclt

5 hours ago, QCS said:

And they look awful. Nike needs to figure out with their billions of dollars how to make silver, pewter, and gold pants actually look shiny again, because right now they look terrible on just about every team. The only team with metallic pants that looks decent is the Niners, but even they are stuck with khaki-looking pants instead of the shiny gold they should be.

Even the Rams's current yellow pants might look better in dazzle fabric. At least it would match their shiny rubber numbers and stripes.

fiowXOD.png

On 11/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo these? 😏😉 (I'm sucha mark (no pun) for these)

W0RPu2H.jpg

Archived