NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, thisguyphelps said:

Speaking of Rams, is anybody excited for the uniform matchup this coming monday night? 😏 And the (Washington Football Team) with (closer to) proper throback uniforms this week thanks to the removal of the helmet logo

Only if the Rams wore the yellow pants instead of bone. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, Est1980 said:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo these? 😏😉 (I'm sucha mark (no pun) for these)

W0RPu2H.jpg

Maybe it's become I've evolved into "old school" status, but this picture displays my three all-time favorite NFL facemask styles. I especially love the old two-bar style Mark Duper is sporting. It seemed to have left the league alongside Steve Largent. 

15 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

Maybe it's become I've evolved into "old school" status, but this picture displays my three all-time favorite NFL facemask styles. I especially love the old two-bar style Mark Duper is sporting. It seemed to have left the league alongside Steve Largent. 

I think Morten Andersen was the last to wear it among all players, but Largent was the last WR, I think

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

I think Morten Andersen was the last to wear it among all players, but Largent was the last WR, I think

Morten Andersen wore a different style two bar. Rounded and parallel bars that were thinner. Terry Bradshaw wore the same style.

It's where I sit.

I don't always hate the double outline with white in the middle, but it's completely unnecessary with those Dolphins uniforms.  I also just noticed that those pants stripes have a thin aqua stripe on the outside for some unnecessary reason, in addition to the unnecessary acqua pinline between the white and orange stripes on the aqua pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 11/20/2020 at 11:53 PM, BBTV said:

I don't always hate the double outline with white in the middle, but it's completely unnecessary with those Dolphins uniforms.  I also just noticed that those pants stripes have a thin aqua stripe on the outside for some unnecessary reason, in addition to the unnecessary acqua pinline between the white and orange stripes on the aqua pants.

Uh are you talking about the seam?

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Uh are you talking about the seam?

Uh no.  Shoulda said on the outside of the orange.  Doesn't need to be white-aqua-orange-aqua-white.

Don't "uh" me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 11/19/2020 at 11:18 AM, ThePhishFromVermont said:

Or I can just go :censored: myself. That's cool too. 

I don't know who you are but responding to one's own unanswered post with "well why don't I just go f-ck myself then" is big Me Having A Bad Day energy and with that in mind I heartily welcome you aboard. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 hours ago, _RH_ said:

I wouldn't say I "like" the Vikings' color rush getup, but they would be way better with yellow horn decal rather than white.

QpZYlAg.png

Also, thinking about the dreaded leotard look...I wonder why Jacksonville didn't make their little horizontal stripes a little more pronounced:

6Q7mCKW.png

In a way this may be better than striped socks as it can't be adjusted up or down the calf.  Kinda surprised more teams haven't explored horizontal stripes kinda like Hawaii a while back.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:11 PM, uniguy22 said:

Great Chiefs Raiders uniform matchup tonight. Love the classic Chiefs uniforms, but have always hated their blank front helmet bumper. And it’s HUGE on Mahomes’ helmet.

To demonstrate:

spacer.png

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

fiowXOD.png

On 11/20/2020 at 12:54 PM, Est1980 said:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo these? 😏😉 (I'm sucha mark (no pun) for these)

W0RPu2H.jpg

As long as the laces are out and Einhorn isn't Finkle. 

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

On 11/22/2020 at 10:11 PM, uniguy22 said:

Great Chiefs Raiders uniform matchup tonight. Love the classic Chiefs uniforms, but have always hated their blank front helmet bumper. And it’s HUGE on Mahomes’ helmet.

To demonstrate:

spacer.png

Don't worry - in a couple of seasons there will be a State Farm logo there.

Archived