2021-22 NBA Changes

E_40UZWVUBA4wjr?format=jpg&name=large

Were you expecting Ben Simmons to model this instead? 

Observation: assuming the swoosh hasn't changed its dimensions, a squarer patch appears more prominent than the horizontal quadrilateral. Though it might be a push given the blue background of new advertiser versus the higher contrast of the old.

5e440caf3b62b721a0518845?width=2000&form

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

From the Philadelphia 76ers press release:

As the partnership unfolds, the 76ers will unveil the new City Edition uniform in November, which will commemorate an iconic time in 76ers history. Accompanying the uniform reveal will be another series of unique NFTs.

(https://www.nba.com/sixers/news/76ers-crypto-com-jersey-patch-partnership)

I'm starting to believe these uniforms will be called the "City Edition", even though they don't make any reference to their cities.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Igor Coelho said:

From the Philadelphia 76ers press release:

(https://www.nba.com/sixers/news/76ers-crypto-com-jersey-patch-partnership)

I'm starting to believe these uniforms will be called the "City Edition", even though they don't make any reference to their cities.

So basically teams without prior history (Pelicans & Thunder) will do a basic "City" tie in honoring their city. The NBA 2k images a month back someone spotted a white "NOLA" uniform so it looks like the Pelicans will be a White "NOLA" honoring the city nickname. 

As for the 76ers I can see them doing a mashup of the 1997-2009 Iverson version mashup with the Liberty Bell. 

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

You know that it became too weird when you write a post in which you want to say that Wish and StubHub were a better looking and fitting ads than Bibigi and crypto scam.

I'm most shocked at how quickly we moved past gambling sites being the seediest, but most prominent sports sponsors.

• Like 3

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

https://twitter.com/JackPConnell/status/1440711504697856002?s=20

Sixers going with their 71-76 style font for City Edition. Love that quirky look for them this season, especially after the eyesore black ones

WIll be intrigued to see how they incorporate and whether it will be within an eras mashup or these duds put on a 2020s uniform cut.

fred-carter-poster_4002599_b.jpg (where can I get those socks?)

0568image68530043__04559.1598441210.1300

• Like 2

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

4 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

https://twitter.com/JackPConnell/status/1440711504697856002?s=20

Sixers going with their 71-76 style font for City Edition. Love that quirky look for them this season, especially after the eyesore black ones

Prediction: Dark blue jersey with this wordmark and side panels of the same color with red stars on one side and white stars on the other 

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I'm always down for bright colors.  This is a mess but at least it's bright and stands out.

Stands out for all the wrong reasons. This uniform is like the kid who purposely acts weird to get attention but then gets the attention from the school bully and has his face stomped in.

• Like 1