2021-22 NBA Changes

3 minutes ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

The Milwaukee mashup should have incorporated some red, considering they shoehorned purple into the side panels.

The trim on the numbers should have been red instead of a lime green that blends in.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Bucks are strong canditate to "Best City uniform 21/22 edition". Aamzing jersey and Irish Rainbow back at his best. I could imagine shorts will have same pattern and Buck logo on left side from 1968-1973 shorts.

Bucks so far is my candidate for the best one. I have a feeling Indiana might knock theirs out the park too.

shado_logo.gif

18 hours ago, pepis21 said:

That's an Earned unis concept by Casey Vitelli :). Here is full version of it:

a-full-display.jpg

I like the Miami and the Mavs ones but the rest are just meh.  Above mediocre and nothing special, i.e., just like what most actual teams put out.  BTW why 28?  (2028?)

39 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

Any guesses who’s “pitifully chaotic” City Edition might leak today?

I'd say Houston. They might to incorporate pajama mixed with McDonald's uniforms with colors of San Diego. 2nd guess maybe unused Jazz? Phoenix one was pretty much chaotic and they ditched it.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

chaotic sounds like what a new orleans jersey would be however our reputation with jersey designs make me predict that we'll probably just have something the complete opposite and basic. especially if that 2k leak turns out to be true.  

my random guess is the magic. maybe they'll try to do something with stars all over the jersey but even busier 

• Like 1

IMG-7122.gif

8 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

Somehow... I like it? As a fashion jersey is perfect. As a match jersey maybe I would remove stripes, I don't know. It definetly has something that catching eye and Tbh I'm gonna say last season Knicks or 17/18 Thunder were worse.

• Like 2

4r2eer.png

I guess there’s not much the Hornets can really do in their history as a “mashup”, especially if we’re just pretending the Bobcats never happened. That said, that doesn’t mean they had to do…that. Where did that Charlotte script come from?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Somehow... I like it? As a fashion jersey is perfect. As a match jersey maybe I would remove stripes, I don't know. It definetly has something that catching eye and Tbh I'm gonna say last season Knicks or 17/18 Thunder were worse.

If you're gonna remove something it's gotta be the gradient. Pinstripes have real significance and the honeycomb/gradient pattern has never been something that's been on a Hornets jersey except for I think a couple City jerseys.

1 minute ago, Digby said:

I guess there’s not much the Hornets can really do in their history as a “mashup”, especially if we’re just pretending the Bobcats never happened. That said, that doesn’t mean they had to do…that. Where did that Charlotte script come from?

Don't even need to use Bobcats stuff! Just throw the modern fonts on the classic pinstripes! It's that easy! No clue why this team always overdoes the bad stuff and underdoes (is that a word?) the good.

• Like 3

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 minute ago, Digby said:

I responded to the Twitter thread about the script. It came from a rarely used script that appeared on promotional items such as bumper stickers and pennants.

• Like 4

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

i think the overall look from a distance is cool. but when you look at the details it's just too much.  there's a gradient with a honeycomb pattern, that's cool. but then you have pinstripes running through all of that. and then two different fonts (a classic and a modern.) and then striped arm holes and a collar. everything just clashes with each other.

• Like 2

IMG-7122.gif

This is one of the most horrid jerseys I have ever laid my eyes upon. This is pure money driven. Somebody save us. 

• Like 2

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.