College Football 2021 - Logos & Uniforms

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cincy is in black/white/black, Bama is in their traditional homes. We don't have anything for sure on Georgia or Michigan as far as I know, but it's fair to assume Georgia will be in their regular road uniforms. Michigan is the only team up in the air, but all indications right now are maize pants, not navy 

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Cincy is in black/white/black, Bama is in their traditional homes. We don't have anything for sure on Georgia or Michigan as far as I know, but it's fair to assume Georgia will be in their regular road uniforms. Michigan is the only team up in the air, but all indications right now are maize pants, not navy 

It's also safe to say Michigan will be in Navy jerseys... I doubt they'd bust out the maize color rush

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Sounds like they made the right decisions and it'll be a beautiful playoff (aesthetically speaking, can't say I'm psyched for Michigan). I like when Cinci features red, but the black should work better against the crimson. 

2 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Is this the first year of the CFP that not all four teams are outfitted by Nike?

1- Alabama (Nike)

2- Michigan (Nike[Jordan Brand])

3- Georgia (Nike)

4- Cincinnati (Under Armour)

Notre Dame (UA) has been in the playoff twice. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Is this the first year of the CFP that not all four teams are outfitted by Nike?

1- Alabama (Nike)

2- Michigan (Nike[Jordan Brand])

3- Georgia (Nike)

4- Cincinnati (Under Armour)

Notre Dame wore Under Armour in their playoffs appearance. Oklahoma has worn Jordan in their appearances.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's really annoying that Louisville uses helmet logos that are all but invisible. Just use the colored in cardinal, the idea of having a logo is for it to be seen.

They have one of the worst brand identities IMO, and that spans across all of their sports. Really frustrating.

The Ducks are going green/white/white tomorrow against Oklahoma:

This is the combo I was expecting to see, but I was still holding out a little bit of hope for yellow pants. Still a nice and clean combo, and it should contrast OU’s classic crimson and white well. This is the third year in a row that they’ve worn this combo, but the new green lids add a little bit more flash and color to it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

VT going with ‘99 Throwbacks and a Yankees Logo on one side of the helmet. This is in appreciation to the Yankees organization for all that they did for VT after the shooting in 2007. The Yankees played an exhibition game against VT baseball the following year in Blacksburg, and made a donation to the Hokie Fund. 

Archived