2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

4 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Whatever. Montana Ken Anderson is still better.

If they make it to the Super Bowl, I'm going to start a petition to have Ken Anderson be an honorary captain, on the condition that he wears his old helmet during the coin toss.

• Like 7

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

31 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Cleveland got a replacement team pretty quickly. Heck, the pre-merger Browns were much better than the Rams of that time. 

Since we’re talking about the pre-merger Rams:

image0.jpg

Cleveland_lumberjacks_93-01.jpg

Clevejack.... 

The Rams were defending NFL champions when they moved to Los Angeles. Not sure how you can get any better than that. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

The Titans losing is one thing. I figured they would win because of their defense (which got a million sacks), but they're still the Titans.

The Packers losing to these Niners is just wild. I assumed San Francisco would be on the ass side of an ass kicking here.

I thought it'd be close.  It's not like the Niners are the Jets.  That pass rush is no joke, so I would have been shocked if it'd been a track meet or blowout.

What a dumb way to lose, though.  Letting the chardonnay sippers block both a field goal and a punt in the same game, how often does that happen?

• Like 2

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

40 minutes ago, BBTV said:

If they make it to the Super Bowl, I'm going to start a petition to have Ken Anderson be an honorary captain, on the condition that he wears his old helmet during the coin toss.

The wordmark helmets have a better SB record than the stripes. You may have something there.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14