MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

15 hours ago, Hat Boy said:

For WS champions, I think we should bring back this beauty:

tris-speaker-in-uniform-bettmann.jpg

And while we're at it, I think we should bring back Dirk Richter. Kids will want to see the original Radioactive Man.

This definitely needs to happen at least once this century. The sheer audacity of these uniforms make them an all time great.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

Maybe the consensus has cooled, but I haven't.  I still think it's a great concept (even if there's tweaks I'd make) and I don't see how purple and green clash.  Subjectively, maybe people just don't like the combination, and that's fine, but I don't see how they "clash".  IMO it's a great combination, even though I think they could have executed it a little better.

I agree with everything you're saying here but it led me to a different perspective.  

The concept and jersey is awesome (minus that hideous yellow patch that way overemphasizes ski culture on a summer sport's uniform IMO). The pants push a little too much green for my taste and I wonder how an inverted white uniform would have looked. At the very least it would've solved the problem the weird white belt and shoes create. The color scheme is way too light on purple, they should've really leaned into purple AND green, something I think could've been accomplished with a mostly white uniform.

And of course, one of the worst elements on any city connect uniform the hat, which has a logo described as a tourist sticker. It makes zero sense to try and connect with the city/state by using something inspired by tourists, it's on par with putting Mickey Mouse ears on an Angels hat... ugh.

This could have been such a home run and they messed it up.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

6 hours ago, adsarebad said:

the 3 heat lines above the grill...........

hmm....🤔

Red Sox should put 3 stink lines above their sock hat logo.

"We (city) connect with our fans in the stands"

😁

1. Red Sox don’t have a sock logo hat.

2. This is the design forum not the sports in general section

3. grow up

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

28 minutes ago, dont care said:

1. Red Sox don’t have a sock logo hat.

2. This is the design forum not the sports in general section

3. grow up

-

spacer.png

2: Aha.......

3: Why, so i can be just like you? No, i dont care about that 😇

• LOL 1
  • Yawn 1

2 hours ago, WBeltz said:

I’ll pay someone to get this and ship it out to me.

You might be able to contract directly to place an order.  I found their info on their Twitter bio.

Contact the Brewers Team Store by phone or email: 414-902-4750; TeamStore@Brewers.com

• Like 1

With the way that the jersey reflects Brewers fan culture, it would be fitting for Barrelman to make an appearance. Since his update that came with the rebrand he hasn't been used very much (or been seen on any on-field caps or jerseys). I think that the Barrelman head logo would've fit the jersey theme well if they decided to put it on the cap. 

• Like 1