MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Hmm, wonder if the new Seattle away will be the same color as Vancouver’s current secondary. The color is called “Deep Sea”:

spacer.png

Its possible. Im guessing it will come close to that darker blue on the pacific blue 3rds a few years ago.

9 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I do wonder if they'll go for the Seahawks look - navy blue with bright green - or the "pacific blue" look with the cyan accents. Or maybe both, but adidas aren't that creative.

I had a running bet that they would work their way through all the different highlighter colors. Already got the yellow, green, blue, and pink. Maybe they try for orange next?

10 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I do wonder if they'll go for the Seahawks look - navy blue with bright green - or the "pacific blue" look with the cyan accents. Or maybe both, but adidas aren't that creative.

Could definitely see them going with something like this:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Kinda can't believe the Sounders have never actually gone full Seahawks -- the one time they did navy was with the light blue accents, right? Nice look, but better off for Vancouver or any number of other teams. (Of course I think Seattle's standard blue ought to be navy and not that middle shade but I won't go down that road yet again.)

Always interesting to see whether Seattle goes with a light or dark away kit -- my instinct is that they ought to go light, if only because otherwise we end up with rivalry games that are not especially pleasant to watch:

0cd40630-c63c-11e9-b7b7-1cc260264e7e

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

39 minutes ago, Digby said:

Kinda can't believe the Sounders have never actually gone full Seahawks -- the one time they did navy was with the light blue accents, right? Nice look, but better off for Vancouver or any number of other teams. (Of course I think Seattle's standard blue ought to be navy and not that middle shade but I won't go down that road yet again.)

Always interesting to see whether Seattle goes with a light or dark away kit -- my instinct is that they ought to go light, if only because otherwise we end up with rivalry games that are not especially pleasant to watch:

0cd40630-c63c-11e9-b7b7-1cc260264e7e

I think Seattle may be able to swing a third jersey. Or MLS will do some Parley kit for one of their games.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Looks like the Galaxy track pants are the same blue as their training top this year. (possibly just the lighting of the picture, adidas website) 

Maybe adidas is finally changing it up now for some teams. If that's the case, it would be cool if Seattle got the Capital Blue track pants. 

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Anthem jacket and travel hoodie for Miami:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sooo what was the rationale behind them choosing that particular shade of pink again? It looks so pale it may as well not even be there.

Or maybe they should've chosen a really deep shade of blue to pair that with rather than black...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 1/5/2021 at 12:25 PM, njdevs7 said:

I agree. While I loved the red kit, I wasn't a huge fan of the monochrome red as a whole. Too many teams use that. The Red Bulls wore a strict white/red/white look for over a decade with great success and I would like to see them go back to that. New prediction - the kit will be quarter checkered red/white. Similar to this Salzburg kit but inverse the bottom half of the kit. I would love that as a full time look for New York.

spacer.png

That "clear grey" keeps coming up for RBNY so I am updating my prediction to be something like this kit but with "clear grey" instead of red. Also if it is split in the middle it could be a tribute to this original kit 🤔

spacer.png

3 hours ago, tBBP said:

Sooo what was the rationale behind them choosing that particular shade of pink again? It looks so pale it may as well not even be there.

Or maybe they should've chosen a really deep shade of blue to pair that with rather than black...

Inter Malin has a copyright on real pink.

(kidding)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived