NFL '22 Offseason: Hirings, firings, signings, trades, cuts and cap hits on parade

CS85

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Baker Mayfield has gotta be a part of this deal, going to Houston, right??

Houston believes Davis Mills can be a franchise QB.  They will give him a shot for 2022. 

Mayfield will either be a Colt, Seahawk or Saint.  

• Like 1

Good deal for Houston, though I would have asked for one of those Cleveland RBs too.

EDIT.

Poor Falcons. Also, there's no way this doesn't blow up for the Browns, right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

33 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Baker Mayfield has gotta be a part of this deal, going to Houston, right??

I'd think so, unless they can get a better deal from Carolina, Indy or Atlanta. If Baker isn't going to Houston, Cleveland's probably giving up at least 3 #1's. 

34 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Reaction from Browns fans about Deshaun Watson:

I think he's a better player, but I'm not happy bringing him in. He's got a lot of off the field issues that still have to be fixed and that's something I don't know the NFL has told the teams about yet. If the Browns bring him in and the league sticks him on the sidelines for the whole year, does Case Keenum just run the offense this year? 

Also, with Allen Robinson going to the Rams, where does Odell Beckham go? Do the Rams still bring him back?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Deshawn goes off and (allegedly) sexually assaults 20 women and his career comes out the better for it.

🙄

Really sucks, right? This is the worst of everything in the NFL and it's also the biggest news of the day while the NCAA tournament is going on.

Sometimes sports is the pits.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don’t care who you are, $230m fully guaranteed is insane. One injury or one more off the field incident and Cleveland is screwed for the foreseeable future. 

I’ll echo the sentiments of everyone else lamenting the fact that, once again, an athlete with a checkered past gets off because they throw ball good. Not only that, but Calvin Ridley is about to sit out an entire year for gambling and will probably have teams hesitating on him for years due to “off the field stuff” but as soon as NFL teams can put an alleged sexual assaulter on the front of their online store they queue up to do it. 

• Like 7

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Really sucks, right? This is the worst of everything in the NFL and it's also the biggest news of the day while the NCAA tournament is going on.

Sometimes sports is the pits.

He's going to lose more than half that money in civil suites anyway, right? 

But yeah, yet another example of the NFL rewarding bad behavior. 

• Like 1

I would believe Watson that this was a case of someone lying for free compensation, but 20 people with the same story? He should be given the same sentence as Cosby and Jared from Subway, but instead he’s give the most guaranteed money of all-time. $230 Million? If you combined Vick, Montana and Brady into one QB, even he isn’t worth $230,000,000.

• Like 1

So Cleveland did pick Deshaun Watson (misspelled his name earlier). Funny they said Baker wasn’t mature enough. And I was thinking maybe Andy Reid would want another reclamation project with immense talent and questionable character/criminal record. Speaking of, JuJu Smith-Schuster is a Chief. And the AFC West just got even more loaded. 

• Like 4