NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

These were the days.

quarterback-nick-foles-of-the-philadelphia-eagles-drops-back-to-pass-picture-id452956533?s=2048x2048

philadelphia-eagles-wide-receiver-terrell-owens-runs-up-field-after-picture-id79575640?s=2048x2048

quarterback-matt-ryan-of-the-atlanta-falcons-throws-a-second-quarter-picture-id154878659?s=2048x2048

running-back-lesean-mccoy-of-the-philadelphia-eagles-finds-a-hole-picture-id154883895?s=2048x2048

running-back-lesean-mccoy-of-the-philadelphia-eagles-runs-the-ball-picture-id94455081?s=2048x2048

sean-jones-and-asante-samuel-of-the-philadelphia-eagles-celebrate-picture-id93483622?s=2048x2048

wide-receiver-terrell-owens-of-the-philadelphia-eagles-avoids-a-from-picture-id55803766?s=2048x2048

eagles-running-back-brian-westbrook-looks-for-running-room-at-lincoln-picture-id116607487?s=2048x2048

linebacker-keith-bulluck-of-the-tennessee-titans-tackles-tight-end-lj-picture-id72663335?s=2048x2048

Sorry if this is too much.

Green pants were always my favorite option with the black jerseys

• Like 5

5 hours ago, VikWings said:

I'm mad they stopped wearing white pants with these because mono-black is the cool thing to do.

If they’re gonna wear a black jersey, I’d prefer they wear the black pants with it, to be honest. If you’re gonna go BFBS, might as well go all the way, in my book.

I think the green pants would be the best option to pair with the black jersey, though.

• Like 1
  • Hurl 2
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, willforgetmylogin said:

So, this could absolutely be nothing, but Russell Wilson released a video yesterday of his offseason preparation through his production company. Now just about any other player I wouldn't give this the time of day, but Russell's media team is infamous for being obsessive in everything they do, in fact note that while there seems to be a ton of bottles around him, all are from companies he's partnered with or sponsored by.

Which makes it at the very least curious what the production company chose to be on screen behind Russell mysteriously blurred out despite the control bar being pretty visible..

I'll let you all be the judge.

spacer.png

Dude is putting in the work!  You can tell how exhausted he is from a long day of research and study.  It's like he's a scientist!  LOL J/K.  It's not that complicated.  These guys make me laugh.  He probably broke out in laughter as soon as the photo was taken.

13 hours ago, Cujo said:

Could you post another dozen Eagles pics? Thanks bro!

Doesn't matter how many he posts, none of them will make the black jersey look good or make sense, regardless of helmet or pants.

2 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Ok, I can! Here's pics of what 2023 will bring.

1994 Collector's Choice Football Silver #246 Rich Miano Philadelphia Eagles  | eBay

Cleveland Browns Earnest Byner should be in the Hall of Fame

Mike Zordich | Cowboys vs, Philadelphia eagles, Dallas cowboys

1995 Stadium Club Football #019 Andy Harmon - Philadelphia Eagles

Remembering Buddy Ryan's 1988 Philadelphia Eagles

The best rookie seasons in Philadelphia Eagles history

They'll screw it up somehow.  The 6s and 9s have little angled notches on their hooks, and I'm sure Nike will miss that.  Also, they'll look totally different on NIke fabric and skin tight.  

They also had a unique NOB font that you have to be super uni-aware to notice.  I had an authentic Seth Joyner jersey from '92, but jerseys back then didn't come lettered.  I had it lettered by Gold Medal Sports, who (I am pretty sure) was the Eagles supplier at the time (and was eventually bought out by one of the chains... Modells?) and they used standard block, and it pissed me off to no end.  They also put the nameplate above the back seam, which would normally be right, but the Eagles actually wore their nameplate over the seam for some reason.

• Yawn 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Here you can see the nameplate overlapping the seam.  Later versions had it in line with the seam - but I don't think they ever wore it above the seam, unless they did in that weird 1995 season where they had twill numbers and smaller outlines and looked like crap.

There were two moments in my life when I realized I was a uni-nerd and not normal.  The day as a kid that I realized that there were subtle differences in the Eagles NOB font and nameplate placement, and decided to draw out each team's jersey (based on football cards) - including nameplate and seam pattern - was one of those.

Also here you can see the unique NOB font.  It's kind of like standard block, but condensed or stretched?  The letters seem to be more squared off than regular block.

155756-auth_01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I'd assume this means the Browns will be bringing back the brownout color rush and all white throwbacks for next season. Wouldn't mind it if they actually paired the throwback with a white helmet. 

Now I wonder if Deshaun Watson will try to get a massage on that pool table. 

• Like 3
  • Yawn 2
  • Dislike 2

18 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

I'd assume this means the Browns will be bringing back the brownout color rush and all white throwbacks for next season. Wouldn't mind it if they actually paired the throwback with a white helmet. 

I figured the fauxback would be gone, but I hope it stays in the rotation. That Color Rush uniform can go in the burn pile. It's too plain even for the Browns. 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I’m sure it’s been mentioned here, but I saw the Watson pic on Twitter and someone said there’s a falcons jersey folded up on the table above.

• Like 5
KISSwall09.jpg