2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

The Jazz uniforms in Summer League are terrible, it looks almost exactly like the regular uniforms and that's hilarious. The yellow they're using is just ridiculous, I'm amazed they actually this would be good. They are really gonna wear this crap during the season.

FW8pQSKUEAIeJsY?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FW8qWhWWQAMH_36?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • Hurl 5
  • Yawn 1

bSLCtu2.png

I’d forgotten that the template of the Summer League jersey is also two stripes of the same color that cut off, which is pretty close to the Jazz template if you take out 2 colors like the Jazz did. The templated summer league look is way too similar to the regular uniforms to

• Like 1
07Giants.pngnyy.png

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The Jazz uniforms in Summer League are terrible, it looks almost exactly like the regular uniforms and that's hilarious. The yellow they're using is just ridiculous, I'm amazed they actually this would be good. They are really gonna wear this crap during the season.

You can see it a little in the  pictures but the court/graphics are done in the same style as last years alt. Picture's worth a thousand words.

4 hours ago, O.C.D said:

You can see it a little in the  pictures but the court/graphics are done in the same style as last years alt. Picture's worth a thousand words.

It might not be the first time. I recall them already using this type of court these previous years in summer league.

5 hours ago, O.C.D said:

They always used the City court for Summer League. Warriors still had the 75th Anniversary logo on their court too. Teams use the previous seasons court because new ones aren't even ready to go yet.

bSLCtu2.png

9 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

That jazz uniform is weird because the white jersey is supposed to have a note on it. This is like a 5th.

It's just the summer league uniform. All teams use the same template with their wordmark and number fonts. I don't think anybody uses logos on the front, just the name in the font.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chakfu said:

I somehow like the shade of yellow when my eyes are fooled into thinking the black is really purple.

Purple or eggplant would have made this plain jersey at least stand out somewhat.

On 7/5/2022 at 7:50 PM, Old School Fool said:

The Summer League uniforms already are set on a generic catalogue template, but the color scheme and font make the Jazz look like a Nike-sponsored AAU club team. Their actual set is even worse. After all, black and volt is a Nike specialty.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

The number font for the Grizzlies’ summer league uniforms is interesting. Are they tweaking something this year, or have they always used a different font for summer league?

spacer.png

spacer.png

2019: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4GZjejScU

2021: 

https://www.clipsnation.com/2021/8/16/22628175/la-clippers-memphis-grizzlies-summer-league-final-score-recap-brandon-boston-transition

On 7/5/2022 at 9:50 PM, Old School Fool said:

Christ, they're not that fair off from the regular set.  

On 7/7/2022 at 8:34 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

The number font for the Grizzlies’ summer league uniforms is interesting. Are they tweaking something this year, or have they always used a different font for summer league?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Those look like the 2000's LeBron-era Cavs font. 

• Like 3