2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

On 10/9/2022 at 1:23 PM, Ark said:

Blue at home, red away is a good look.

Throwbacks are better though.

If I could dress the Giants, I’d have them wear the blue throwbacks at home and the current helmet and red-heavy whites on the road. I’m sure some would no doubt switch those around, but they’re my favorite looks for them. 

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Here are my predictions for this week. I don't think there will be many surprises. I really hope Seattle goes with the gray pants to switch things up for that bland, repetitive matchup that always looks the same aside from 2020.  I excluded the ones that are pretty obvious (Vikings, Dolphins, Patriots, Eagles)

WAS all white

BAL white/white 

JAC white/black

CLE brown/white

CIN white/white

NO black/black

TB white/pewter

NYJ white/black

CAR white/white

ARI white/white

SEA navy/navy

BUF white/white

LAC powder blue/white

The Jaguars have worn teal pants with their white jersey the last two years visiting IND at Lucas Oil.

Baltimore goes all white when it is a game on artificial turf or if it's a national game. They haven't worn white tops with purple pants yet, this might be a good time for their season debut.

I think BUF goes white tops with blue pants at KC this time. Plus, they've been obsessed with the blue pants lately.

Unless the Eagles pull of the gimmick like they did in 2007, they should be in midnight green against Dallas.

Does LAR still use bone pants? They mix and match from game to game.

Some of the other games are hard to say.

3 hours ago, FSUViking said:

Edit - clean up

You could do your own thread and put up the graphics however you see fit, or just don't look into this one.

Is this TBD thing seriously the hill people are going to die on?  They're usually all resolved by Thursday and Friday as the team tweets disclose the combos.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I think BUF goes white tops with blue pants at KC this time. Plus, they've been obsessed with the blue pants lately.

Supposedly Diggs asked for white over white for the game in Baltimore, and they won, so I'd absolutely expect them to do that again this week in KC.

Moderator stepping in here.

That's enough griping about the "TBD".  Maybe it's not how you would do it or how you would prefer it done, but if you don't like it, don't click on the thread. It certainly doesn't warrant the level of vitriol and name-calling that we've seen in this thread. So knock it off.

Any further name-calling or uncivil behavior in this thread will result in suspensions.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Yawn 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Jaguars have worn teal pants with their white jersey the last two years visiting IND at Lucas Oil.

Baltimore goes all white when it is a game on artificial turf or if it's a national game. They haven't worn white tops with purple pants yet, this might be a good time for their season debut.

Unless the Eagles pull of the gimmick like they did in 2007, they should be in midnight green against Dallas.

Does LAR still use bone pants? They mix and match from game to game.

Some of the other games are hard to say.

Bills have loved the blue pants only with the blue jersey lately. Haven’t work white over blue since Week 9 last season. 

Ravens seem to flip a coin with the road pant colors. Game is on turf, so could go either way after they wore black pants last road game.

I forgot the Rams in my list. That one is also a toss up. I say the bone pants remain an option.

11 hours ago, officeglenn said:

Moderator stepping in here.

That's enough griping about the "TBD".  Maybe it's not how you would do it or how you would prefer it done, but if you don't like it, don't click on the thread. It certainly doesn't warrant the level of vitriol and name-calling that we've seen in this thread. So knock it off.

Any further name-calling or uncivil behavior in this thread will result in suspensions.

That's fine, but let's not act like the vitriol came from the people griping about it. Most of the comments were very civil and respectful. The name-calling came from the other side.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 3
  • Eyeroll 1

22 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Bills have loved the blue pants only with the blue jersey lately. Haven’t work white over blue since Week 9 last season. 

Ravens seem to flip a coin with the road pant colors. Game is on turf, so could go either way after they wore black pants last road game.

I forgot the Rams in my list. That one is also a toss up. I say the bone pants remain an option.

With the Ravens getting in as many uniform combos as possible the last few years, you can hardly predict what to expect. But then again, that's the fun of it all when we come up to this thread. I agree with you and believe they will go white/purple. My gut has me thinking they save the white pants for the TNF game at Tampa Bay in 2 weeks assuming the Bucs go with a uniform using the red or pewter jersey.

• Like 2

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

9 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

With the Ravens getting in as many uniform combos as possible the last few years, you can hardly predict what to expect. But then again, that's the fun of it all when we come up to this thread. I agree with you and believe they will go white/purple. My gut has me thinking they save the white pants for the TNF game at Tampa Bay in 2 weeks assuming the Bucs go with a uniform using the red or pewter jersey.

I would rather see the purple pants in Tampa of the two, assuming one of them will be a white pants game. The Ravens play at the Giants again in two years, but the Bucs have worn white at home the last two times (2014, 2006) that Baltimore came to town. We need white/purple against red/pewter so that each team looks its best for that one, which should be an awesome game too! If that is somehow a white game for Tampa, I will be extremely disappointed.

11 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:
Still no white over blue since that loss to Jacksonville last year. This look may legitimately be the most bland white uniform in the entire league.

You can’t be serious, right? 
spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Still no white over blue since that loss to Jacksonville last year. This look may legitimately be the most bland white uniform in the entire league.

As tired of it as I am, that Bills uniform could at least be saved, however little, by the appropriately striped white socks they [at least used to] have. 

Ain't no saving those other two (Jaguars & Saints). Those are two dry-erase board special cases right there...

• Like 7

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

"So clean"? Yeah nice try.

The Bills entire identity is the most bland in the entire league. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1