NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

13 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Rams teasing something for tomorrow. Most people in the comments believe it’s a new uniform

FuhETqPaMAAiRoJ?format=jpg&name=large

“We’re proud to announce Sweet Baby Ray’s will be the official barbecue sauce at SoFi”

The best reply in the comments is “Meth?” lol

Most are talking about blue and white unis…but the yellow smoke means something, right? 

• Like 12

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, monkeypower said:

I'm interested/morbidly intrigued as to what the Jets jerseys look like with the template. The stripes follow the seams of the old template on the chest.

Are those stripes going to angle down now to stick with the seams? Are they going to somehow cut across across the seams? I'd imagine it make the retail version sleeves look even worse than before.

There’s an alternate version of the new template that has horizontal seams on either side of the collar instead of the ‘V’ shaped seam that sits below the collar. The Ducks used it on their 2020 “Ohana” uniform and it’s also what Seahawks players used when testing the template in late 2020:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I would imagine this^ is what the Jets will get if they make the switch to the new template. 

• Like 6

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

32 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Rams teasing something for tomorrow. Most people in the comments believe it’s a new uniform

FuhETqPaMAAiRoJ?format=jpg&name=large

Creech and Chong gonna be associated with the Rams.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

7 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Based off TruColor telling us no changes aside from a slightly new shade of blue -- expect the Panthers to undergo a complete overhaul, including Commander-esque uniforms and a new team nickname

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Meh 2
  • Huh? 2
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 5

6uXNWAo.png

An 80s Rams throwback, consistent pant stripes, or even a well-done yellow alt would be the best outcome. However it could also just be a nothing-burger to announce some kind of collaboration with Bryan Cranston since he's a Rams fan.

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, AdobeDesignBG said:

Where is this thread?

5 minutes ago, AdobeDesignBG said:

Also are these jerseys?

Being discussed here:

Keep this thread focused on the Cardinals, please.

Decided I never want the Ravens to change or limit their combinations apart from just dropping the color rush. Maybe add purple-white-purple stripes to the black pants but that's it.

Roll with all 9 possible combinations with the basic jerseys/pants. I think doing it that way would mean wearing each black jersey combo once with each purple and white jersey combinations getting 2 appearances, plus two times when you pick it out of hat.

Like 2021:

2021_Baltimore.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Decided I never want the Ravens to change or limit their combinations apart from just dropping the color rush. Maybe add purple-white-purple stripes to the black pants but that's it.

Roll with all 9 possible combinations with the basic jerseys/pants. I think doing it that way would mean wearing each black jersey combo once with each purple and white jersey combinations getting 2 appearances, plus two times when you pick it out of hat.

Like 2021:

2021_Baltimore.png

Ravens, in my opinion, are the next prime candidate for a redesign, along with the Bills & Eagles, since it sounds like the Broncos, Lions, and Texans are already in the process.  Ravens are due.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4