NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

2 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

The fact they don’t show the voting results on all these polls makes me wonder how legitimate they actually are.

Not showing live poll results actually gets a more accurate poll.  If the percentages are shown, it can create a bias for folks to vote for the current leader.

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Not showing live poll results actually gets a more accurate poll.  If the percentages are shown, it can create a bias for folks to vote for the current leader.

As accurate as an online poll is, yes.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

3 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

I'm not usually one for plain field designs, but I was a big fan of the helmet stripe yard-line they used there for a couple years.

I found it lazy.  Especially because they have been so lazy as to just use the helmet as a logo since the devial and Art Modell owned the team. 

45 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

How hard is it to just do a “C” with the shape of the state you play in? Jeez.

Like this?

fmFNHf1.png

• LOL 4
  • Hurl 3
  • Sad 1

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

11 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

IDK, Esqueleto is pretty funny. But yeah, some comedies fall off hard when they decide to have a plot.

Yeah, Esqueleto definitely had his moments. But I just enjoyed it more when it was just Jack Black clearly running without a script doing dumb stuff.  No matter how old I get I’ll always be a sucker for low brow, infantile humor. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

15 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

No matter how old I get I’ll always be a sucker for low brow, infantile humor. 

It's why "Who Pooped the Bed?" is among my favorite episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

poop-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gi

It's also the best episode of Sex in the City, if you look at it a certain way.

But back to the Browns - their 50-yd/primary logo really should be a stylized representation of the helmet, two-bar mask and everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

It's why "Who Pooped the Bed?" is among my favorite episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

But back to the Browns - their 50-yd/primary logo really should be a stylized representation of the helmet, two-bar mask and everything.

1. That poop and fart jokes are thousands of years old will always make me smile. It's truly an art that should not be approached lazily.

2. Single bar, since the Browns invented it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

A turd merger!

• Like 2

I’m probably missing a really obvious reason, but is there a reason why the NFL doesn’t ask Nike to make full-length leggings for NFL teams to wear, with printed-on pant and sock stripes, as opposed to what they currently wear? It would standardize the appearance of pants and sock lengths on the field. 

I know that there are sites online (not official NFL apparel sites, mind you) that do sell them for fans.

• Like 1

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

17 hours ago, Chawls said:

I’m probably missing a really obvious reason, but is there a reason why the NFL doesn’t ask Nike to make full-length leggings for NFL teams to wear, with printed-on pant and sock stripes, as opposed to what they currently wear? It would standardize the appearance of pants and sock lengths on the field. 

I know that there are sites online (not official NFL apparel sites, mind you) that do sell them for fans.

Because they aren't on this website and don't think it matters.

It's where I sit.