NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

1 hour ago, MNtwins3 said:

Do the Cowboys pants look super teal to anyone else?

Yeah, it’s actually a little distracting. I don’t know if it’s a Nike fabric change, new lighting at MetLife, or new NBC equipment.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

10 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

My thoughts were that it might be the rain?

I texted the BASS guys last night that they looked like matte Carolina blue.  The fabric clearly, when sopping wet, deepens the color.  They looked ridiculous.

• Like 3
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, cajunaggie08 said:

herder to peel off a sticker and make it part of a trading card for the league to profit off of

Jerseys are being gifted to the players, not a part of some licensing deal like the MLB Debut patches. Credit to the NFL on this one, at least for now.

The game-worn jerseys will be gifted to the rookies to further honor their first in-season game. (Source)

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Wow, the players get to keep the company-issued article of clothing they bled and sweated in? Wow, cool! Maybe they'll get a pizza party, too!

If their first game turns out to be their last, they can get a little extra cash selling the jersey online. I don’t mind this, although as someone mentioned above, I do wish the patches were smaller. 

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

Wow, the players get to keep the company-issued article of clothing they bled and sweated in? Wow, cool! Maybe they'll get a pizza party, too!

On Friday they can wear jeans to practice.  And no tie!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3