College Football 2023

Rixaroo

10 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Florida State in all garnet tonight and looking great. While their gold pants should be the norm, I always liked their occasional garnet pants at home and on the road. This is taking me back about a decade ago when they wore this uniform and looked very clean before they added the sleeve graphics.

spacer.png

Along with this, FSU never really completely quit the abbreviated first name thing, but now it's back in full force, as modeled by Jarrian Jones here:

Norvell-M-J-Jones-int-USA.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm tired of people claiming Ole Miss has the best or "cleanest" uniforms. They look like a high school team most of the time because of how there's no agreement with striping conventions. 

I mean, the red helmet they wore in Week One would have matched the jersey and pants they wore at Tulane, but they chose a game against another team wearing powder blue to add powder blue details but only in the helmet. Just nonsensical. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

2 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I'm tired of people claiming Ole Miss has the best or "cleanest" uniforms. They look like a high school team most of the time because of how there's no agreement with striping conventions. 

I mean, the red helmet they wore in Week One would have matched the jersey and pants they wore at Tulane, but they chose a game against another team wearing powder blue to add powder blue details but only in the helmet. Just nonsensical. 

They were top tier when they started integrating the powder blue helmet occasionally.

Then it turned into white pants for no reason and white helmets. Then it turned into multiple decals and stripe patterns. Next it was a powder blue jersey (which isn’t the same shade as the helmet) and powder blue and white camo helmet. It’s all too much. Nothing is cohesive anymore. It’s just flavor of the week.

Match the stripes and decals and eliminate a few of the pieces of the wardrobe and they could be elite again. But they have a way to go.

• Like 10

1BmnSS4.png

New end zones for FSU (old on top, new on bottom).

The tribal pattern was also added to the sidelines from the end zones to the 20-yard lines.

• Like 2

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

So the Oil Miss helmets came back for no apparent reason...looks like they were planning an Oilers tribute but forgot to order the rest of the uniform.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Miami will be wearing Green jerseys and white pants this Thursday against Bethune Cookman. They didn’t wear an alternate jersey last season under Cristobal so this will be the first time the green is being worn since 2021. 

Edit: actually I believe they wore Green against Duke last season but as a Canes fan I’ve tried to forget about that game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Midway said:

Personal preference, green tops > orange tops for Miami. 

They’re also one of few teams that look better in modern aesthetics vs traditional.

F it just go back to this:

spacer.png

This was one of the few modern uniforms from the Y2K era that I liked—the piping and curved striping goes well with the U logo.

• Like 1

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

On 9/1/2023 at 6:33 AM, jerrylawless3 said:

Then there's Notre Dame wearing Packers-styled jerseys for their game in Chicago against Wisconsinbecause becuase it was originally slated to be in Lambeau.

Woah, hold up now. Is that matching gold? In the year 2023? 

Show this to a Nike designer and watch their head explode, the only textures they know exist are matte and chrome. 

• Like 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

11 hours ago, Midway said:

Personal preference, green tops > orange tops for Miami. 

They’re also one of few teams that look better in modern aesthetics vs traditional.

F it just go back to this:

spacer.png

This template needs to return for Miami, best they've ever looked.

• Hurl 1
  • Dislike 1

With the classic stripes and the modern numbers, Miami has never looked better than they do right now. I'd be fine with a 2001 throwback every once in a while - that team was one of the greatest of all time and should be honored as such - but for the most part all that weird piping and side panels should stay in the 2000s where it belongs.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

ExJworW.png

I get that being wacky and using a bunch of different colors has been their thing for a long time now, but it's still wild to me that Oregon has that color scheme and doesn't just use it every game. It's a beautiful combo and that jersey set looks great as a balance of strong colors and modern design flair.

• Like 17

6fQjS3M.png

2 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Oregon?

You look ... so beautiful.

*tear runs down face*

For absolutely no reason at all other than you saying that...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||