Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

17 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Now that the Cards are changing, i would think the race for worst NFL uniforms goes something like this:

1. Commanders. Yeah, sure, the Titans, Falcons, Rams, and Broncos have a case, but all those designs at leat have consitence. Washington looks like all three uniforms were designed by different people, and only 1/3 looks decent. then we get to all the issues like the no-stripe pants, odd designs inside the numbers, BFBS, and so on. It should be unanimous that this is the worst.
  2. Titans. What we got from the Titans is a massive dissapointment, given what we could have had with the color scheme. Most of this thread has already beat the Snatit to death, so I won't go in depth here.
  3. Broncos. Just let it go already. You have the color rush, just make an all-white version and mix-and-match the two (with navy socks, of course). Stop holding on to the side panels. Everyone else has dumped them.
  4. Rams. I think we all know why they're on this list.
  5. Falcons/Eagles. Hear me out. I think the Falcons get way to much hate for their set, and I think Philly doesn't get enough hate for their set. Philadelphia looks extremely dated, and the shade of green isn't really the biggets problem I see. the number font has worn out it's welcome, and I think green/silver/black is a great combo, but they've made all three so dark and drab to the point where you can hardly tell when charcoal is being used. And don't ask me what's going on with thier pants stripe. I think Philly nailed the original versions of the Midnight Green, (1997-2002) then proceeded to tinker with it a little too much.

I would put at minimum the Seahawks, Broncos, and Jets below the Eagles.

3 minutes ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Where are y’all seeing the pants?

The background texture of the crossword puzzle is a jersey fabric which looks like the panels that nike uses on its pants.

It very likely means literally nothing.

• Like 4

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

4 minutes ago, MDGP said:

The background texture of the crossword puzzle is a jersey fabric which looks like the panels that nike uses on its pants.

It very likely means literally nothing.

OR it means EVERYTHING!!!1!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • WOAH 1

Part of me really hopes they adopt a style similar to the Coyotes and really embrace a bit of Southwestern flair instead of just recoloring and tweaking; but like, as long as they aren't Nikefied trash and actually improve on what they've dropped, I'd at least be glad.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Now that the Cards are changing, i would think the race for worst NFL uniforms goes something like this:

1. Commanders. Yeah, sure, the Titans, Falcons, Rams, and Broncos have a case, but all those designs at leat have consitence. Washington looks like all three uniforms were designed by different people, and only 1/3 looks decent. then we get to all the issues like the no-stripe pants, odd designs inside the numbers, BFBS, and so on. It should be unanimous that this is the worst.
  2. Titans. What we got from the Titans is a massive dissapointment, given what we could have had with the color scheme. Most of this thread has already beat the Snatit to death, so I won't go in depth here.
  3. Broncos. Just let it go already. You have the color rush, just make an all-white version and mix-and-match the two (with navy socks, of course). Stop holding on to the side panels. Everyone else has dumped them.
  4. Rams. I think we all know why they're on this list.
  5. Falcons/Eagles. Hear me out. I think the Falcons get way to much hate for their set, and I think Philly doesn't get enough hate for their set. Philadelphia looks extremely dated, and the shade of green isn't really the biggets problem I see. the number font has worn out it's welcome, and I think green/silver/black is a great combo, but they've made all three so dark and drab to the point where you can hardly tell when charcoal is being used. And don't ask me what's going on with thier pants stripe. I think Philly nailed the original versions of the Midnight Green, (1997-2002) then proceeded to tinker with it a little too much.

*Makes new thread specifically for Cardinals; immediately discuss 7 non-Cardinal franchises 🤣

• LOL 14

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10