MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

What else can be said?  We’re in hell.  

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

4 minutes ago, BadSeed84 said:

The uniforms are so bad, it caused an earthquake today.

yeah that’s the joke lots of my friends are making. But the quake was worse than the uniforms… and the uniforms are trash. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

19 hours ago, FrutigerAero said:

Will they connect with Toronto or all of Canada?

I'm guessing that they go with something Canada-related, especially since I'm pretty sure the red Canada Day jerseys aren't being used anymore. The whole idea of the CC series seems to be coming up with something that would sell to a person who wouldn't otherwise buy your team's jersey. 

• Like 1

The Phillies hat seems to be getting a positive reception, but from what I can tell, mostly because people think it looks like a Union hat. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

25 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

These will be worn for all Friday home games. I hate when teams designate a specific weekend day for a uniform. It eliminates mystery and prevents traditional uniforms from being worn popular days to watch baseball.

I'm the opposite. I like to know what will be worn so I can be sure to watch the game.

• Like 2
  • Huh? 1

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

2 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Not one speck of red. Nice job, Nike...

Replace the yellow parts with red and change the god awfuly Philly font to the old Phillies 70s wordmark saying Philly, these would have been received a bit better.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

This is just the Mariners uniform with an edgier font. Really revolutionary stuff by Nike

This raises an interesting question: I wonder how many of these designs are designed in a vacuum and, if it’s truly a collaborative process between Nike and the MLB teams, how often Nike has to tell a team “Actually, we might want to go in a different direction because Team A’s uniforms look too similar to Team B’s.” 

I think a lighter pant would have made this look better. They could have just done a straight application of the flag and gotten a better look. My only real issue is the letter and number fonts.