MLB Opening Day Uni Thread

gbasalmon

the Nats overall have a solid uniform package.

True. The road grays are the best in the majors, being gray without looking dull/dingy.

The hat would look better if the "w" was gold, there's no other white in the uni.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True. The road grays are the best in the majors, being gray without looking dull/dingy.

The hat would look better if the "w" was gold, there's no other white in the uni.

I think the hat would look better had they used the DC logo. :)

I saw, I came, I left.

HARUMPH!

No arguement here, but if they were hell bent on using the W, it should have been gold.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If the Cubs wanted to go with Tradition on the home uniforms by not having names on the back they should have gone back to the blue one numbers!!

The Cubs actually used this style in 1990 also, but I agree that blue would be more traditional. I don't mind... cause at a distance you don't see the red outline anyway.

I'm going to the game tomorrow and I know they'll be wearing the 'new' home blue alts with no names (Zambrano pitching). I hate them wearing blue at home, but wish they wore the blue as their primary roads. Go figure.

r521493249.jpg

why does Cantu's butt look like he has a load in his pants?

also, the Rays do have an all-green cap, they wear it with their home whites and maybe their roads (dont know about the roads cuz they havent been on the road yet)

the Rockies are wearing thier black vests with black undershirts against the Giants today at SBC Park.

Mike Krukow in the Giants TV booth called them flack-jackets.  :D

capt.fxpb10204092205.rockies_giants_fxpb102.jpg

capt.fxpb10904092313.rockies_giants_fxpb109.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

the Rockies are wearing thier black vests with black undershirts against the Giants today at SBC Park.

Don't the black undershirts pretty much defeat the purpose of having a vest uniform? :therock:

capt.fxpb10904092313.rockies_giants_fxpb109.jpg

FREAKIN' YIKES....

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

What if you took the Rockies black and dropped it in favor of a forest green? For those of you from Denver and the Front Range who have been to Coors Field, think of the green that's in the seats at Coors.

Just a thought that might make the Rockies look less like the White Sox' evil twin.

I somehow like these. Kinda reminds me of the Vikings and Colts of the NFL.

So someone trys something new on an MLB jersey and everyone's cring TATC and getting out their puke smileys. Sheesh!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I don't know that I LIKE the look at all, but I can understand going same color sleeves. After all, the reason some times adopt sleeveless is because it allows for more range of motion or some crap, right? This way you don't have to change the design to accomplish that.

Then again, it looks akward.

Archived