new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have an ETA on the USA kits? I haven't heard any kind of formal date in which they are going to be released. I vaguely remember hearing a late-January timeframe, but nothing since.

In the new issue of Sports Illustrated, there is a Gatorade ad towards the beginning featuring a number of athletes they sponsor (Dwyane Wade, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter). All the way over to the left of the ad, Landon Donovan is standing with his arms crossed. I believe he is wearing the new USMNT away kit (with change shorts).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

In the new issue of Sports Illustrated, there is a Gatorade ad towards the beginning featuring a number of athletes they sponsor (Dwyane Wade, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter). All the way over to the left of the ad, Landon Donovan is standing with his arms crossed. I believe he is wearing the new USMNT away kit (with change shorts).

Ha, I saw that too....I didn't even put 2 and 2 together because I've seen the image of Clint Dempsey in the new kit so often in this thread. B)

My thoughts:

It looks like DC United is definitely getting a sponsor.

Chicago's shirts look pretty nice...wouldn't look bad with a collar.

Red Bull New York's is meh.

Houston's look to be the same.

Columbus's new design is very interesting. It looks pretty nice...especially due too its lack of tempateyness.

San Jose's blue shorts look awful with their black shirts.

Those Revs jerseys still suck, the collar is weird, and I hate that logo more than ever.

I'm disappointed to see no new logo for Kansas City.

I think Real Salt Lake's jerseys look nice as always. I love that color combo, despite how stupid the name is.

FC Dallas's are an improvement. It's great that they lost that templateyness.

I like United's new kits. I think it will take a little while for me to get used to not having stripes there, but it's not really a bad look IMO.

I actually like all of them except for Columbus. That just doesn't look right for them.

BTW, anybody know which template that Columbus one is?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

its upsetting that DCU has no stripes, plus, wheres the red, arent they the black and red? hopefully theres a sponsor or thatll look awful simple.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived