Atlanta Hawks to be completely re-branded in 07-08

2mr41h

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know its a dumbass question but when did the magic change to those uniforms. i don't remember them using that set. *

as for the hawks, i suppose its nice. i figure if they are going to lose, at least lose looking decent.

*before you reply "you can't be serious" or "you must be joking", this is a serious question since i don't follow basketball at all. So i'm a little behind on the uniforms.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Am I crazy or is there an "A" in the secondary logo? The one that now appears on the shorts. The red to me looks like an "A".

That may be why it is tilted like it is. It really is looking to me like an A now. I dig it if it was intended. It's a decent logo but it gets better with the "A" sitting there.

jerseypr_062107_1.jpg

And once again another team assimilates into the navy or black colorscheme. In the year 2025 all teams will be the same colors! :rolleyes:

The red part looks like a capital "A"

and the blue part around th eye looks like a lowercase "a"

imo

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Atlanta, very nicely done. And yes, the Magic do have the most boring unis ever. To be honest, i LOVED the unis prior to these, with the disney-style numbers and the shiny stars embroidered through the uniform and the pin stripes down the sides. Those were cool.

I loved those Orlando jerseys. The subtle shimmering of the stars was neat but not over-the-top. The alternating and fading side stripes were sweet too.

orlh.jpg

orla.jpg

ujsignature.png

i think the hawks should've debuted a new primary along with their new jerseys. i just dont like that old one, it reminds me too much of those over-sized logo jerseys from the 90s.

Well apparently the teams are too cheap to pay the fee to change the logo, so they just recolor it.

Archived