Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Here's one...

belfoursjs90.jpg

Woah, what's up with the logo? I never knew that the stick was turquoise at one time. Is that just a photoshop job by the card company, or do these jerseys actually exist?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

P_Forsberg_SWD.jpg

Didn't Forsberg get his start with MoDo, his hometown team? And if I recall, he played for MoDo during the lockout. How is it the wrong uniform? Unless you think he looks wrong in anything but an Avs jersey.

It's not the team, it's how he looks in the uniform, which is very odd...

I didn't include the Flyers when he actually played for them, just after he was drafted.

Paul Coffey

CoffeyCar.jpg

Coffey.jpg

Why is their a blackhawk logo in the top right corner? :blink:

Was either traded or signed as a free agent in the offseason when the cards were being printed.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Brett Hull

hullusa21802.jpg

Zach Parise (Legend in the making?)

USA-Parise12.jpg

If you dont understand, Ill explain.

You don't have to explain anything. They're in the right jerseys.

Parise was born and raised in Minnesota, so even though his Dad is Canadian and Zach could have played for the Canadians, Zach is American through and through.

Yeah, Hull was born in Canada, and spent a lot of time there, but he also lived in Chicago with his Dad, where all his other siblings were born. So, while he had dual citizenship, more than that, in '86 Team USA was the one who showed interest in him playing for them, not Canada. Hull decided to stick with that loyalty throughout his career.

I admire both of their decisions.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

Yeah, Hull was born in Canada, and spent a lot of time there, but he also lived in Chicago with his Dad, where all his other siblings were born. So, while he had dual citizenship, more than that, in '86 Team USA was the one who showed interest in him playing for them, not Canada. Hull decided to stick with that loyalty throughout his career.

I have always identified Hull in a USA jersey. Now, Brett Hull in a Flames jersey is odd by comparison

07F.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

M.jpg

Mark Grace

Wrong position too.

I will give you that, but with the understanding he probably had as much of an impact with the 'Backs as he did with the Cubs, unlike the majority if not ALL the other entrants in this thread.

Brett Hull

hullusa21802.jpg

Zach Parise (Legend in the making?)

USA-Parise12.jpg

If you dont understand, Ill explain.

You don't have to explain anything. They're in the right jerseys.

Parise was born and raised in Minnesota, so even though his Dad is Canadian and Zach could have played for the Canadians, Zach is American through and through.

To us Canadians,both of them are traitors.