Players in the "wrong" uniforms

This one would have been weird: Jim Kelly in Baltimore.

521284.jpg

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1998-02-03/sports/1998034113_1_dan-kelly-jim-kelly-ravens

Jim attempted a comeback with Buffalo in 1998 after doctors said his son Hunter wouldn't live to be a year old, but Ralph Wilson wasn't interested because he had just landed Rob Johnson... Ralph released Jim's rights and he wanted a 3-year deal from Baltimore as a replacement for Vinny Testaverde, which would have put him on that 2000 Super Bowl roster...

This one would have been weird: Jim Kelly in Baltimore.

521284.jpg

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1998-02-03/sports/1998034113_1_dan-kelly-jim-kelly-ravens

Jim attempted a comeback with Buffalo in 1998 after doctors said his son Hunter wouldn't live to be a year old, but Ralph Wilson wasn't interested because he had just landed Rob Johnson... Ralph released Jim's rights and he wanted a 3-year deal from Baltimore as a replacement for Vinny Testaverde, which would have put him on that 2000 Super Bowl roster...

I could not have comprehended this. Could've been pretty weird

Keith Hernandez in a Cardinals uni is wrong? 10 years, a batting title, an MVP, World Series ring. Certainly not. If he made it to the HOF it would be as a Cardinal.

This on the other hand...

khernandex90ud1.jpg

Yeesh, how embarrassing. I have much to learn about Keith Hernandez. I only know him from the Mets and Seinfeld.

• Like 1

90758391980.gif

Keith Hernandez in a Cardinals uni is wrong? 10 years, a batting title, an MVP, World Series ring. Certainly not. If he made it to the HOF it would be as a Cardinal.

This on the other hand...

khernandex90ud1.jpg

Yeesh, how embarrassing. I have much to learn about Keith Hernandez. I only know him from the Mets and Seinfeld.

tumblr_mzie7131SU1rm5arco1_400.gif

• Like 1

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

77172243-cameramen-tape-the-new-2008-m-m

Technically, Kyle Busch never drove a Gibbs #18 M&M in the NEXTEL Cup series. (When he first went to JGR, NASCAR had changed its name to Sprint Cup. The three years that coincided with NEXTEL, Kyle drove the Hendrick #5)