NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

Was there ever thought to have a "master list" pinned to the front of CONFIRMED changes planned as they were announced?

Pretty sure someone had done it for 2009-10... just can't justify going through 64 pages of rumours to find out about a couple of teams people don't care much for...

Personnally, I'm looking for the Lightning's info.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watching the Young Stars Tourny from Penticton, BC and the Sharks are playing the Ducks. I noticed the Sharks are wearing the 20th anniversary logo on the helmets but nothing on the jerseys. This is probably because it's just the young stars tournament. But just throwing that out there as an observation.

The NHL has officially named Ottawa the 2012 All-Star game hosts. There is a copy of the logo on the background but I havn't seen anything other then this.

untitled.jpg

And yet again Washington gets snubbed. :cursing:

Meanwhile, the one yanked from Phoenix hasn't been returned. Sorry I'm not feeling your loss. :P

Just a new update on the ducks third jersey speculation. I was watching the Ducks playing Vancouver in the young stars game (in BC). And I noticed that the Ducks goalie had the old MD logo (but just the mask part) on the back of his helmet. Which leads me to believe the rumors that they are incorporating the old logo into the shoulder patches

Archived