NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the site is now done in bright blue and yellow to go along with the new navy/silver/gold uniforms. Smart move.

Im pretty sure its in Royal and Yellow to promote the new alternate...

... which in turn promotes the 40th, which is the whole reason for the changing of things - Navy, Silver & goldenrod or whatever the hell they call it are not popular or historic - Smart move indeed. (< no sarcasm)

canada.png

The "C" on the new Flyers Road jersey is White...Not Orange like it was in the Winter Classic....not liking that at all

Flyers10RoadUnveiling.jpg

I kinda' like it.

They might've changed this. I'm watching the Flyers preseason opener & they had an interview with the Captain, but the C was orange outlined in black. I hope that it's a real change & they didn't just give him a jersey & slapped the old C on it.

So the site is now done in bright blue and yellow to go along with the new navy/silver/gold uniforms. Smart move.

Im pretty sure its in Royal and Yellow to promote the new alternate...

My point is that it's stupid to have the navy/silver/gold scheme in the first place when you're pretty obviously committing to another color scheme. The Sabres keep making things hard for themselves.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The "C" on the new Flyers Road jersey is White...Not Orange like it was in the Winter Classic....not liking that at all

Flyers10RoadUnveiling.jpg

I kinda' like it.

They might've changed this. I'm watching the Flyers preseason opener & they had an interview with the Captain, but the C was orange outlined in black. I hope that it's a real change & they didn't just give him a jersey & slapped the old C on it.

from what ive been hearing they did change it, and even if u go to NHL.com and order a new road jersey and put the "C" or "A" on it, it comes up orange outlined in black

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

So anyone know which logo is the Sabres new primary logo?

qehhihlyz2wnb2ocdh0l2mwv9.gif

i would assume this one... right?

That looks like what NHL.com has in the logo banner at the top of the page, so I'd consider that definitive.

Wow, they literally must have just changed that this morning. I was wondering the same question as Chris yesterday so I checked the NHL.com banner, and the slug was still there.

It's made worse when the site uses the old blue and gold rather then the new navy, gold, and silver, and uses the 1970 throwback logo more prominently then the new navy, gold, and silver logo. Hopefully this little identity crisis is only due to the 40th Anniversary, and next year they'll embrace the new colour scheme all around.

Archived