NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The star on its own would make an excellent shoulder patch, and would bring some much-needed green accent to the home jerseys. Why the Stars feel compelled to cram their whole primary logo on the shoulder, as if the jersey was for their minor league affiliate, baffles me. What, are you afraid someone's gonna confuse you for the Texas Stars? First, there's the word "DALLAS" as big as can be on the front of the jersey, and second, you kinda brought that mess on yourselves.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Isn't that because the League owns Phoenix? I heard that they are waiting to have a proper ownership group in there before they give it back.

Probably. Not sure what happens with ASG revenue though I suspect some of it goes to the league, and I'm sure you can make a hell of a lot more money in a successful market than one where you can't find an owner.

Just a new update on the ducks third jersey speculation. I was watching the Ducks playing Vancouver in the young stars game (in BC). And I noticed that the Ducks goalie had the old MD logo (but just the mask part) on the back of his helmet. Which leads me to believe the rumors that they are incorporating the old logo into the shoulder patches

Already covered.

Just a new update on the ducks third jersey speculation. I was watching the Ducks playing Vancouver in the young stars game (in BC). And I noticed that the Ducks goalie had the old MD logo (but just the mask part) on the back of his helmet. Which leads me to believe the rumors that they are incorporating the old logo into the shoulder patches

Already covered.

I wouldn't say it's a rumor, since it's already been confirmed.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

God what a bore, I wish this throwback trend would end so we could see a few new ideas once in a while...

That's not even a throwback, it's a faux-back... and I agree, bring back Lady Liberty.

The Flyers wore their new road jersey in tonight's game vs. the Caps (rookie game I think?) It's the WC jersey. Orange C and A, and stupid black nameplate.

The official unveiling is scheduled for Friday.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived