2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

Chris Broussard is Tweeting - Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland

Well well well there's a sign for ya. If Bosh signs in Cleveland you know for sure LeBron will be back. I guess all the outpouring of love from Cleveland is working.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LeBron -Cleveland

Wade -New York

Bosh - Cleveland sign and trade

Stoudamire - New York

Johnson - Atlanta

Shaq - New Jersey

Lee - Golden State sign and trade

McGrady - New York

Boozer - Chicago

M. Miller - Clippers

The Raptors may be willing to do it, but it's been said all along that Bosh doesn't want to play there. I doubt anything materializes.

Then Bosh must be talking out of both sides of his mouth. Last week when he co/hosted Mike & Mike, he said he'd love to go play with LeBron in Cleveland. Bosh would play on Mars if he could get a 6 year max deal & play with James!!!

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Chris Broussard is Tweeting - Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland

Well well well there's a sign for ya. If Bosh signs in Cleveland you know for sure LeBron will be back. I guess all the outpouring of love from Cleveland is working.

If he does sign here I think it will have more to do with his concern over the huge hit his image would take than it does all the embarrassing and humiliating nonsensical stunts Cleveland has pulled.

BB52Big.jpg

Is Baka some sort of anime reference that nobody gets? Because you frequently used it when Scott Linehan was the Rams' coach.

I think it's Japanese for "dumbass"?

Pretty much. Idiot's the more common translation.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

On top of that, it's going to be during a 1-hour special on ESPN at 9 PM on Thursday. Between this & him getting a twitter & reaching 100,000+ followers before he even tweeted or put a picture up, LBJ is milking the attention cow for all it's worth.

It's gonna be hilarious when he goes through all of this just to say "I'm staying in Cleveland. [Chappelle]GOTCHA BITCH!!![/Chappelle]"

There is NO WAY way Bosh turns down a max contract and the chance to play with King James if he were staying in Cleveland -- And now with the news of LeBron having all but made up his mind -- This only leads me to believe that LeBron has played his last game as a Cavalier.

6uXNWAo.png

On top of that, it's going to be during a 1-hour special on ESPN at 9 PM on Thursday. Between this & him getting a twitter & reaching 100,000+ followers before he even tweeted or put a picture up, LBJ is milking the attention cow for all it's worth.

It's gonna be hilarious when he goes through all of this just to say "I'm staying in Cleveland. [Chappelle]GOTCHA BITCH!!![/Chappelle]"

And then Bosh and Wade sign in Chicago and win the Eastern Conference every year. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

There is NO WAY way Bosh turns down a max contract and the chance to play with King James if he were staying in Cleveland -- And now with the news of LeBron having all but made up his mind -- This only leads me to believe that LeBron has played his last game as a Cavalier.

Unless Bosh would rather play with D-Wade. Bosh will always be second fiddle if he plays with Lebron -- he's more of an equal with D-Wade.

I'm leaning towards Lebron staying in Cleveland. Which would be a mistake, in my opinion.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think this means he's staying in Cleveland. I hope this means he's staying in Cleveland.

The idea of turning Cleveland's heart getting ripped out and stomped on for the second time in 20 years into a live, televised spectacle sounds so unbelievably tasteless, nobody would think that's a good idea. Right?

Hell, even as a new Nets fan, I'm not sure it'd feel 100% great he picked Newark if it goes down like this.

I think this means he's staying in Cleveland. I hope this means he's staying in Cleveland.

The idea of turning Cleveland's heart getting ripped out and stomped on for the second time in 20 years into a live, televised spectacle sounds so unbelievably tasteless, nobody would think that's a good idea. Right?

Hell, even as a new Nets fan, I hope this means he's staying in Cleveland over Newark. I don't think I'd be first in line to buy a #6 jersey if Thursday goes bad.

I would have to agree. I haven't been following this at all, but knowing how much Clevelanders rely on him to justify their existence on Earth, I can't believe that he'd have a television special just to dump them. There are at least three members on this board who's well being I fear for if he leaves... which pretty much means that there are at least three members of this board who's well being I question in the first place.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hell, even as a new Nets fan, I hope this means he's staying in Cleveland over Newark. I don't think I'd be first in line to buy a #6 jersey if Thursday goes bad.

I would have to agree. I haven't been following this at all, but knowing how much Clevelanders rely on him to justify their existence on Earth, I can't believe that he'd have a television special just to dump them. There are at least three members on this board who's well being I fear for if he leaves... which pretty much means that there are at least three members of this board who's well being I question in the first place.

Estone, PittsburghSucks, and...?

6fQjS3M.png

We have an announcement...of an announcement in which LeBron will make an announcement?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived