Unpopular Opinions

I actually liked this EDGE template.

devils-inside_20100204215650_0_0.JPG1aaaaaacarter1.jpggralem_080209_300.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love what Philly is wearing now, and I can't really justify why I like this template, but I just do.

I concur, it looked great for Lake Erie, and with hem stripes instead of piping/nothing, it could have been a great template.

That baby blue Thrashers jersey was one of my favourites in the NHL. I was a huge fan of their identity.

I'll second that. I liked their identity and those jerseys (I even own a pre-edge baby blue alt).

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

I actually love the [Ravens'] font. It is unique and very cool.

Didn't seem so unique when the Warriors, Wizards, Hawks, Diamondbacks, and Mariners were wearing variations of it.

Is it just me or the is the orange a lot darker and less vibrant on those? It always looked that way to me. I don't like them.

The Flyers went to a darker orange somewhere along the way; the '70s throwbacks reinstated the original shade.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The normal virginia tech uniforms look good. they are just laughably bad about the one offs

The grey ones were pretty bad, but I don't mind the new camo ones, but that is another unpopular opinion.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Switch the black and white on the sleeves of the orange sweater and you might have something.

D5d5h3T.png

That does look better.

That's the ticket. I could totally get on board with that as an update of the classic Flyers look.

I'm not sure if the custom C patch would work, but I do like the idea of teams experimenting with their C and A patches here and there.

I actually love the [Ravens'] font. It is unique and very cool.

Didn't seem so unique when the Warriors, Wizards, Hawks, Diamondbacks, and Mariners were wearing variations of it.

Not quite...

Mens%20Limited%20Ray%20Rice%20Jersey%20N

warriors+lightning+bolt.jpg

stack1102.jpg

RackMultipart.8841.0_display_image.jpg?1

Ian+Kennedy.png

Seattle%20Mariners%20Replica%20Ken%20Gri

The Ravens, Dbacks and Mariners all use custom variations of Matrix; the Warriors and Wizards were variations on (what Im pretty positive is) Friz Quadrata a.k.a. the "Cincinnati Bearcats" font; the Hawks used (what looks like) Benguiat Bold.

And you know what--let's go ahead and throw the Atlanta Thrashers into this (with group A)...

Atl_display_image.jpg?1267627114

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||