Unpopular Opinions

They are better than their current EDGE uniforms with black and khaki because obviously, but if the Penguins adopt the direct throwback for their full-time uniforms I don't think that is the answer either. They need something that is mostly black with small touches of yellow here and there. The throwbacks are just so yellow heavy and there's already a black and yellow heavy team in the Eastern conference. 

The Bruins should be the black-yellow-white team and the Penguins should be the black-white-yellow team. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:21 PM, Morgo said:

The Warriors are an example of something mediocre being elevated, solely due to winning.

The Warriors would be better if they had a yellow jersey and no black/charcoal/grey/sleeved jersey. I think they look pretty good overall right now though. Then again, this thread is "Unpopular Opinions."

I don't think they look terrible by any stretch.  It's the liberal use Copperplate that sinks it for me.  If they got rid of the unnecessary text that surrounds the roundel, the uniforms would look significantly better.

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

I don't think they look terrible by any stretch.  It's the liberal use Copperplate that sinks it for me.  If they got rid of the unnecessary text that surrounds the roundel, the uniforms would look significantly better.

They need to dump the roundel and tweak the piping/striping/whatever. It looks really poor on the blue jersey. 

Actually, I wouldn't mind if the word mark from the first sleeved uniform was the base for replacing the roundel. 

6 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

I think the thunder have a nice set...other than the navy alternate their home away and orange alts are modern classic.

I agree on this. I like their home and road jersey very much. The logos are awful of course, but you can't say much against the unis.

PS: I even think they are the better looking team in this years Conference Finals. But I'm not a fan of the Warriors uniforms anyway.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

While I do like the Tuscan font "New York" on the Mets' road uniforms, I think the best option for their road script is a cleaned-up version of their 1993-94 road script. This "clean-up" involves removing the tail, white outline, and tilting it to better match the home script:

0UpVBME.png

This is the best option, if they were to try and match their home and road scripts.

• Like 2

On May 16, 2016 at 11:07 AM, MCM0313 said:

I like the teal-over-black version a lot. It is, however, much more Las Vegas than Jacksonville.

I'm not sure if I like the current teal jerseys or not.

Jacksonville-Jaguars-e1430684026247.jpg

Better than this, but that's not hard. 

Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+Jacksonville+Jaguar

It's hardly this, though.

jags-01-08-teal-iconsmi-vert-620x930.jpg

• Like 2
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

7 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

While I do like the Tuscan font "New York" on the Mets' road uniforms, I think the best option for their road script is a cleaned-up version of their 1993-94 road script. This "clean-up" involves removing the tail, white outline, and tilting it to better match the home script:

0UpVBME.png

This is the best option, if they were to try and match their home and road scripts.

Yeah thats nice

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

Still one of my favorite NHL uniforms ever:

deu7b1Q.jpg

Admittedly, the sock striping is terrible. But the sweater got way too much hate at the time. The striping looked nice, and the shoulder logo doubling as a football-style shoulder stripe was a brilliant idea.

My goodness, i never realized that before you mentioned it, they do actually look a bit like football jerseys.

jRfEuf.gif

;)

• Like 2