Unpopular Opinions

OK, I am not quite sure how "unpopular" these are, but seems to go against the grain of the board from what I've read:

1. I hate the Chicago Blackhawks jersey.

2. I like European hockey jerseys with all the ads all over them. Part of it might be that I don't know what the company being advertised is, but I think they look really cool.

3. My like/dislike of a particular uniform is strongly influenced by how I feel about the team in general.

4. I absolutely hated the Mariners referred to as the M's and did not like the "M's" logo.

5. I like nautical themed names and wish there were more across all leagues.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 0:30 AM, smzimbabwe said:

OK, I am not quite sure how "unpopular" these are, but seems to go against the grain of the board from what I've read:

1. I hate the Chicago Blackhawks jersey.

2. I like European hockey jerseys with all the ads all over them. Part of it might be that I don't know what the company being advertised is, but I think they look really cool.

3. My like/dislike of a particular uniform is strongly influenced by how I feel about the team in general.

4. I absolutely hated the Mariners referred to as the M's and did not like the "M's" logo.

5. I like nautical themed names and wish there were more across all leagues.

Agreed with 3 and 4.

On June 16, 2016 at 11:30 PM, smzimbabwe said:

Unpopular x infinity!

• Like 1

This Warriors look is the best they have ever had since moving to Oakland:

20160427__SJM-RICHMOND-0428-01~1.JPG

The uniforms they have now are so overrated. I can't stand the use of Copperplate font on the jerseys and logo, and I'm a massive Warriors fan.

• Like 6

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

The Royals' championship celebration uniforms gave them an excellent way to avoid looking like the Dodgers while preserving their color scheme and not using drop shadow. Emphasizing metallic gold as the primary script color (which no other team does) can really set them apart.

10312193_G.jpg

All I'd do would be to put a gold outline on the front number and NOB. Simply carry this color distribution over to the road jersey, and the Royals could really corner the market on the metallic gold scripts (provided the Brewers shift away from metallic gold).

Then again, if it were up to me, I'd have had them dressed in purple/yellow since 1969 (I love that color scheme, and I would love to see a baseball team wearing it).

• Like 3

On 6/16/2016 at 11:59 PM, uuh70 said:

I think pinstripes on the road works as such believe the Twins need to bring these back

2000TwinsRoad2.jpg?t=1242064787

I have a thing for pinstriped road uniforms big time. I love a solid gray road uniform most of the time, but I love seeing a pinstriped road uniform occasionally. Luckily there are a few in college baseball.

If the Titans removed their helmet stripes, they would look 100x better:

marcus_zpsm2a9bijt.png

This is the best the Sixers have looked ever, and this is the best black jersey in league history:

allen_zps0c320gmt.png

This is better than their current set which I've grown tired of:

roy_zpscxmyb997.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

This is the best the Sixers have looked ever, and this is the best black jersey in league history:

allen_zps0c320gmt.png

I disagree. This was superior:

Allen-Iverson-to-retire-October-30-in-Ph

• Like 2

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.