The 2010-2011 MLB Offseason Thread

AnythingChicago

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morgan sucked. When he would recall stories from way back when, he'd constantly botch up the details; in fact, one time he referenced a game the Reds played during I forget which season and he wasn't even on the team that year, although you wouldn't know it based on how he told his story.

Miller sucks too.

Once Bobby Abreu won a gold glove, the award officially lost any real meaning.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I can deal with most of them, but Gutierrez and Jeter? Huh?

And Torii Hunter's Gold Glove streak ended, but I can only hope he's joined in the outfield next season by Carl Crawford and his long-deserved Gold Glove.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I can deal with most of them, but Gutierrez

One of the list's least issues. Wasn't as good as he was last year, and there were a few guys snubbed who had better seasons, but if you're arguing in favor of Hunter over him, you're :censored:ing crazy.

Oh I'm not arguing for Torii over Gutierrez. I was just making note that his personal streak of 9 consecutive was snapped. Torii was really good as always, but he wasn't standout or just "wow" like he has been.

And I'd put Hamilton ahead of Gutierrez based on just watching. I haven't broken down the fielding stats (nor probably will I ever) but based on a feel thing, I wouldn't have Gutierrez in my Gold Glove outfield.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Jeter is statistically, the worst defensive shortstop in the American League. See for yourself.

What a farce.

No issues with any of the other selections. Gutierrez is definitely deserving. Covers a ton of ground at Safeco. Wouldv'e loved to see Shaun Marcum get some love at P, but Buerhle is legit.

Today we are all Sparky's... Truly a sad day in baseball.

Also, We are all Sparky's...? Sparky's what?

Your a funny guy. You really got me their.

DAMN! I should of thought that you would of done that.

You should have though that he would have done that.

Save Mauer, Ichiro, and Crawford (and Longoria and Gutierrez, but they weren't the most deserving), this list is a :censored:ing disgrace.

Not true at all about Mark Buerhle. The only thing disgraceful about his gold gloves are that it took him until 2009 to win one. He is as good as they come. Who do you think should have won it?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Save Mauer, Ichiro, and Crawford (and Longoria and Gutierrez, but they weren't the most deserving), this list is a :censored:ing disgrace.

Not true at all about Mark Buerhle. The only thing disgraceful about his gold gloves are that it took him until 2009 to win one. He is as good as they come. Who do you think should have won it?

The only thing disgraceful about his gold gloves is that it took him until 2009 to win one.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The only thing disgraceful about his gold gloves is that it took him until 2009 to win one.

You son of a bitch. :grin: I got mixed up because the word follows gloves but refers to something else. Not my best day.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived