Nnamdi Asomugha = free agent.

RAIDERNATION

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way it's worded, I wonder if a team could sign him on and have him suited up as early as next week... because it's not reading like he'll become a free agent at the point everyone else does, it reads like he's a free agent now.

After reading a article on TSN, it seems like you're right. Would be very interesting if a playoff team made a play on him. The Hawks could certainly use all the help they can get, maybe that's a possibility.

Raiders fans can't honestly still want Al Davis to be running this team.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The way it's worded, I wonder if a team could sign him on and have him suited up as early as next week... because it's not reading like he'll become a free agent at the point everyone else does, it reads like he's a free agent now.

After reading a article on TSN, it seems like you're right. Would be very interesting if a playoff team made a play on him. The Hawks could certainly use all the help they can get, maybe that's a possibility.

Pretty sure that since he's not being released, there's standard terms that contracts are for "seasons", in which case he'd be a FA with the rest of the class of '11.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Al Davis just let their best head coach in ages go, so I don't see why he cares if his best corner hits the road as well....

What ever happened to "Just Win Baby"? That seems like a friggin' eon ago -- Yet, Al is still alive!

6uXNWAo.png

He'd look pretty good in Green Black and Gold.

FYP.

Nnamdi doesn't make that tackle on Marshawn either...

Too soon. Too soon. Hahahahaha

But he does stop those 3 or 4 deep balls that go for TDs.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm just trying to figure out how his agent got that clause into the contract. I mean, that guy must've really had to construct some extremely tangled webs to get that past Al Davis...or there's the more probable possibility that Al Davis was the either one who came up with the idea of 'Failure to reach incentives = CONTRACT VOID' or just simply agreed to it. Either way, this is crazy, & Asomugha's gonna be laughing to the bank, whether he returns to Oakland or goes elsewhere.

Is the news that an above average cornerback will be hitting the open market really thread worthy? Was there a Dunta Robinson thread last year? If you want to have a NFL free agency thread, fine.

I can't wait for the "Chris Houston = free agent" thread...

Archived