New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either.

On a side-note, I think the Marlins have succeeded in bringing more attention to the team at least. I know me and a few others on here will keep watching them to see what uniform combination they'll bring out next. I know that idea had to have crossed Loria's mind.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tubby, throw up a pic of that blue hat you got.

Here ya go fellas, I love this Blue and this cap- it looks awesome with the road jersey! Works with the orange. I hope they adopt this hat with a blue alternate. It would instantly become my favorite.

I went to spring training twice last week and some of the players asked where I got it. They seemed to love it too. The grounds crew kept stopping me saying they never saw it before. This was on their backfields, not their stadium during minor league games Stanton, Bell, Sanchez and Morrison participated in.

ed889bcb.jpg

Tubby, throw up a pic of that blue hat you got.

Here ya go fellas, I love this Blue and this cap- it looks awesome with the road jersey! Works with the orange. I hope they adopt this hat with a blue alternate. It would instantly become my favorite.

I went to spring training twice last week and some of the players asked where I got it. They seemed to love it too. The grounds crew kept stopping me saying they never saw it before. This was on their backfields, not their stadium during minor league games Stanton, Bell, Sanchez and Morrison participated in.

ed889bcb.jpg

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

I might get beat up for saying this but...

Marlins should get a hat for every color in their logo. Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Orange.

Mix and match whenever the hell they want. It's a crazy idea, but it fits that crazy Miami art vibe.

bSLCtu2.png

Marlins should get a hat for every color in their logo. Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Orange.

Mix and match whenever the hell they want. It's a crazy idea, but it fits that crazy Miami art vibe.

I couldn't agree more. That would be fantastic.

Anubis.png

Totally thought about this watching last night's game. It's a great idea.

Totally thought about this watching last night's game. It's a great idea.

A white hat would definaltelh make the colors pop. We would definately see a yellow or blue hat first though.

Seeing the new unis on the field I have to say I hate them less than I did when they were first unveiled. Still not crazy about them, but maybe they just take getting used to.

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

I like the aquarium a lot. The walls are too green. The uniforms are too orange. The flamingo thing, WE NEED A GOOD NICKNAME FOR IT, looks okay.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

That's actually a pretty good idea. It would be ridiculous for most teams, but for the Marlins, I think it would work.

Archived