New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like the new Marlins stuff. The Marlin is a little too abstract but other than that it's a neat set. I just hate how the Marlins trashed a great identity that they won World Series with.

Why did they even bother to rebrand fully? What they should have done is keep the teal and replace the black with orange. It would at least pay homage to the Florida Marlins days while having a new, freshened up look. Instead, we have an eyesore of a logo and uniform.

Why did they even bother to rebrand fully? What they should have done is keep the teal and replace the black with orange. It would at least pay homage to the Florida Marlins days while having a new, freshened up look. Instead, we have an eyesore of a logo and uniform.

That would be the Miami Dolphins

Very glad to see the orange lids in play for the Marlins after that initial shock when they were absent at the unveiling. I got my orange cap in the mail today and my all my friends had pretty much the same reaction: holy :censored: that thing is bright.

...but in a good way of course.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

That would be the Miami Dolphins

Yes, and it's a great color scheme that works great for the city of Miami.

The flat top of the A looks bad next to the pointed M

I couldn't figure out what bugged me about that jersey (aside from the awful numbers on the back.) It's that A. It looks out of place. (Thanks.)

BB52Big.jpg

the black alt jerseys looks like bp jerseys on tv....not good. i hate that 3 out of thier 4 jerseys say miami on them too including the home jerseys, we get that your in miami

The home kinda makes sense for a year at least. They've always been the Marlins, but not Miami. So you kind of want that to be out there, front and center, from a branding standpoint. But by next year the homes should say Marlins... assuming they put te marlin back on the M and not the "I" as it is, horribly, now.

The flat top of the A looks bad next to the pointed M

I couldn't figure out what bugged me about that jersey (aside from the awful numbers on the back.) It's that A. It looks out of place. (Thanks.)

That's going to really bother me now.

Yup. Can't unsee.

spacer.png

Archived