2012 MLB & Logo Changes

marlinfan

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question, since I really haven't paid attention to the Red Sox in awhile, have they done away with the alternate socks cap? I see it's listed as 2009 only on the mother site. If it's done for, it's a shame, it's an awesome hat.

Hey OldSchool, you may be happy to hear that the 2012 Red Sox stars and stripes cap features the hanging two sox logo. Here's a link: http://www.hatland.com/justadded.cfm?prodid=19927

I have a question, since I really haven't paid attention to the Red Sox in awhile, have they done away with the alternate socks cap? I see it's listed as 2009 only on the mother site. If it's done for, it's a shame, it's an awesome hat.

Hey OldSchool, you may be happy to hear that the 2012 Red Sox stars and stripes cap features the hanging two sox logo. Here's a link: http://www.hatland.com/justadded.cfm?prodid=19927

I hate everything about that hat.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

As a staunch traditionalist I hate to say it, but I wouldn't object to the sans-a-belt look for some clubs. The Rangers look great with the thick stripes. I don't think the jersey would work with belted pants, but the waistband compliments it well.

Striped waist band on basketball shorts: good; striped waist on baseball pants: not so good

Everything tells me I should agree, but damnit if I don't like them sometimes. The Reds for example. They should wear V-necks and Sans-A-Belts. That look is just the Reds to me.

Marlins in orange tops today but still wearing the black caps...

they will never again wear the orange hats. im convinced

that 1 ST game was it

Wasn't the first game. Second of two exhibition games against the Yankees. They have yet to wear the orange caps during the regular season.

I hate everything about that hat.

+1

Wait a minute...isn't that Angels cap incorrect? I thought in '72 they wore the lowercase "a" on the caps.

Aside from that...dang it, the Angels should be wearing more navy full-time. If they'd just wear a navy crown-red brim cap with the currents, they'd be perfect.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Wait a minute...isn't that Angels cap incorrect? I thought in '72 they wore the lowercase "a" on the caps.

Aside from that...dang it, the Angels should be wearing more navy full-time. If they'd just wear a navy crown-red brim cap with the currents, they'd be perfect.

Nope, that was actually 1971.

I totally agree with your push for more navy though. A little too much red right now, a navy crown-red bill would be the perfect first step to making things a bit more even in that department.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Well then.

spacer.png

Marlins in orange tops today but still wearing the black caps...

they will never again wear the orange hats. im convinced

that 1 ST game was it

So then ... It appears that the orange hat has been scrapped?

They haven't even given it a shot with the orange alts :therock:

Archived