2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

I have a feeling WVU vs Syracuse will be a closer game then people think. I'm gonna predict a score (because the opposite always happnes), but I will say that it will be close.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, hold on a second. I thought the big awesomeness with synthetic pot, or spice, is that it was undetectable in drug tests. When the hell did they figure out a drug test for this stuff? Looks like a lot of people better look out when their jobs/probation/whatever start to test for this.

It depends on how much the employer/university wants to test for and thus pay for.

LSU's testing goes beyond and pays for synthetics.

Report:

The common drug screen consists of testing five groups and will run a company about $35: opiates, marijuana, amphetamines, heroine and PCP.

The more drugs companies test for the more expensive it gets. Hughes said to test for everything on the NCAA's banned drug list, it would cost anywhere from $300 to $400 per player.

I have a feeling WVU vs Syracuse will be a closer game then people think. I'm gonna predict a score (because the opposite always happnes), but I will say that it will be close.

How does a team that almost loses to Tulane and struggles against FCS Rhode Island beat the 11th ranked team in the country by 26 points?

Your lack of knowledge on everything NCAA football even with the web at your fingers is outstanding.

How does a team that almost loses to Tulane and struggles against FCS Rhode Island beat the 11th ranked team in the country by 26 points?

Syracuse also beat ACC world-beater Wake Forest earlier this season. Also, the Big East isn't very good.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Syracuse also beat ACC world-beater Wake Forest earlier this season. Also, the Big East isn't very good.

And "beat" Toledo. Thanks refs, we love you! Officiating played a significant role in three of Cuse's four wins entering the WVU game. They very easily could have been 1-5 or 2-4 entering the contest.

Yeah, Syracuse's record is far better than their actual play.

And "beat" Toledo. Thanks refs, we love you! Officiating played a significant role in three of Cuse's four wins entering the WVU game. They very easily could have been 1-5 or 2-4 entering the contest.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

So much for any momentum Illinois had. They're dead flat.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Stupidest rule in college football reared its ugly head again today. Why it has not been changed is beyond me, and shows how many idiots there are in college football.

Nebraska, on 4th and 1, ran an option and the pitch was botched 4 yards behind the original line of scrimmage. But, the ball bounced forward on the botch and went out of bounds past the first down marker.

Nebraska was essentially awarded a first down for fumbling an option 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage. If on offense, the ball should not be advanced if it is not in possession. Instead, it should be spotted where possession was ended.

Ugggh....I've wanted that rule to change since I was like 8 years old. So stupid...STUPID...STUPID!

Someone tell me Clemson isn't as good as they look against their competition.

Clemson is really good.

Clemson isn't as good as everyone is making them out to be. Yes, they have those three big wins over Auburn, Florida State and Virginia Tech... But, consider that Clemson had to pull a giant rabbit out of their ass against Maryland last week and before blowing it wide open, they were up by 7 at the half against North Carolina today.

Sooner or later, Clemson is going to get tripped up. This is Clemson, people... It's never this good. ;)

Clemson isn't as good as everyone is making them out to be. Yes, they have those three big wins over Auburn, Florida State and Virginia Tech... But, consider that Clemson had to pull a giant rabbit out of their ass against Maryland last week and before blowing it wide open, they were up by 7 at the half against North Carolina today.

Sooner or later, Clemson is going to get tripped up. This is Clemson, people... It's never this good. ;)

For 2011, Clemson is no longer a verb and back to being a noun. Clemson and LSU were the same in terms of overhype since 1900. LSU got lucky and won two BCS titles. Clemson has successfully misused the SC talent which has been apparent for years and it has put it together with a first year offensive coordinator today.

Archived