Oregon Rose Bowl uniforms

aawagner011

Does anyone have the graphics for the new tapered Oregon numbers?

wyopokes made vectors and font for it...

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the helmet should've been matte green (yes, I said matte) and metallic yellow wings.

That would have been much more palatable, though I still don't get the obsession with matte helmets.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I think that the helmet should've been matte green (yes, I said matte) and metallic yellow wings.

That would have been much more palatable, though I still don't get the obsession with matte helmets.

Neither do I but you have to admit that some of them do work quite nicely. Cincinnati's Bowl helmets were wonderful to look at.

I actually loved the chromed out Oregon Rose Bowl helmets. I found them to be innovative in terms of design and actually refreshing to look at. I thought it pushed the envelope of helmet design and thats not a bad thing. That being said, I would love to see a version of the helmet with the matte green and metallic yellow wings. THAT might look amazing.

Cincinnati's Bowl helmets were wonderful to look at.

I disagree, but that's because I dislike asymmetrical helmets.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Really cool effects on many parts of the uniform, but none of it really came together the way it could have. Nike's biggest statement as well as its biggest missed opportunity.

I think thats my biggest problem with the entire look as a whole. I absolutely loved all of the individual features, but as a whole they didn't gel.

I think there weren't enough simple elements to balance the over the top elements.

After letting it sit for a while, I will say this: yay and nay. Helmet doesn't fit at all, not a bad thing to try, but not with the rest of the unifrom. The number font is ok, but I prefer Belotti Bold. The color usage on the numbers is awesome, though. The feather design is alright, but again I prefer the current wings. Overall a decent looking uniform, but I don't want to see them move forward with this particular design. Use certain elements, but don't use this exact design.

Fantastic. I hope we see them again.

-1764defc24b5fe9c.JPG

This photo is a perfect example why we can't put sleeve stripes on the undershirts: How many of the undershirts that were unveiled as part of this uniform do you see in this photo? If Nike can't get their pet project to put on an undershirt, they're definitely not going to get NFL players to do it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Plus there wasn't any design on the sleeves. Check out pictures from the Army/Navy game and it's hard to find an Army player without the undershirt on. I know that Army's not your typical college football team, but when Nike gave them sleeves with stripes everyone wore them.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I love Oregon's whole package, but I hated those helmets and wing stripes. I just get confused by them. What's the point? It doesn't look defined. I can't wrap my head around it.

In the day time, yes they were kind of weird, but dear god they looked amazing at night. I hope we wear those helemts for night games more often.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Fantastic. I hope we see them again.

-1764defc24b5fe9c.JPG

I

This photo is a perfect example why we can't put sleeve stripes on the undershirts: How many of the undershirts that were unveiled as part of this uniform do you see in this photo? If Nike can't get their pet project to put on an undershirt, they're definitely not going to get NFL players to do it.

With the nfl uniform rules, they'll have no problem

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I'm hoping next year Oregon busts out a matching chrome jersey and pants set.

Yes...just, yes.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm hoping next year Oregon busts out a matching chrome jersey and pants set.

Yes...just, yes.

Please God no.

When will Oregon bust out something that looks like these?

Also, Rico stole Jerome Simpson's flip move.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived