College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New UMass unis.

84a1d3aa456daaf3.jpg

Not bad, but those undershirt graphics are terrible.

Overall and upgrade.

UMass looks ridiculous with no sleeves covering the shoulder pads.

Massachusetts_Connecticut_Football_76437_game.jpg

i didnt know they went with the black helmets full time;

dislike

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

This Wazzu vs BYU game is beautiful looking.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

This Wazzu vs BYU game is beautiful looking.

Agreed.

Agreed as well. Of all the Pac-12 schools that got updates recently, Wazzu definitely got the best of it and BYU's transition to the new template was perfect.

Also, for a TechFit uniform that UMass uniform is not bad. The undershirt drags it down but the jersey is good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

UMass really screwed up their FBS rebrand. That adidas template at least covers the pads on every other team's jersey so they must have requested shorter sleeves or had the equipment manager alter them. Either way it looks terrible and is probably worse functionally as well.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Urban Meyer has said that the Ohio State uniforms will be slightly different this year. Although the writer of the article predicted it could be a darker grey, I have a feeling that it will be an update to the speed machine/procombat template.

Two-Minute Drill: Meyer Provides Wednesday Updates

By Brandon Castel

COLUMBUS — Urban Meyer jogged off the outdoor fields at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center Wednesday and met up with reporters following one of the final practices before Ohio State opens the 2012 season.

Meyer talked about the day’s practice and said the players looked fresh and seemed to feel good about the work they had put in.

The lowlight was certainly the point where Meyer was asked about the “I'd rather shower at Penn State then cheer for the Wolverines” t-shirts going around. Meyer was caught off guard by the question, and so were the rest of us.

A very uncomfortable, and unnecessary moment.

Here are some highlights from today’s session.

More Freshmen Earning Stripes

* Four new freshmen had their black stripe removed today: LB David Perkins, OL Jacoby Boren, DB Najee Murray and walk-on DL Logan Beougher.

* Meyer didn’t say for certain, but he made it sound like players who still have their black stripe probably won't play Saturday.

* He laughed and said forget Buckeye leaves, could you imagine a big strip of electrical tape down their helmet?

Personnel Updates

* Meyer expects to have DE Nathan Williams available Saturday. He practiced yesterday and did team stuff today. Been cleared by doctors.

* We saw Williams running in from outdoor practice field & he looked happy and he looked good moving around. Meyer called him a "fast-twitch guy."

* Meyer said RB Jordan Hall is jogging around now, but he won't be available for the opener.

* LB Storm Klein was back at practice today. Saw him coming jogging off the outdoor fields with his teammates.

* Meyer said Bradley Roby will return kicks at some point, but right now they want Philly Brown doing it because he's more used to having the ball. Said Roby is probably the fastest player on the team, but Brown isn't far behind.

A New Look?

* Meyer seemed to indicate Ohio State uniforms will be slightly different this year. Possibly a darker shade of gray?

* He said Nike met with his leadership committee. He didn't care what they decided as long as they didn't change tradition.

* The one condition was that any changes had to be approved by Archie Griffin and other former Ohio State players.

End Around

* Meyer was asked about his wife, Shelley, being a big football fan. Said she knows the game and sometimes even sits in student section.

* He said she doesn't make suggestions to his face, but he knows she likes to see reverses. "In my years as a coach, she's seen a few."

* Meyer said he really likes the no-huddle Tom Herman has brought to the offense, but he still plans to huddle at times.

* Meyer said one aspect of football he enjoys is the quarterback looking into the eyes of his teammates while they're in the huddle.

* The one condition was that any changes had to be approved by Archie Griffin and other former Ohio State players.

ha50109880.gif

Why can't more schools do that?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Knowing Oregon, they're probably real.

There is no way that these are real, right?

579936_3853678937640_703407354_n.jpg

They don't even look to be the correct colors.. Those would look awful paired with any of the jersey and pant combinations

That's what I was thinking. Both those colors are horrible. I can't imagine they are introducing those as new Jersey colors.

Minnesota looks great. Would look better with maroon or gold pants and a maroon facemask, but still look great in white pants.

And those Oregon helmets just look like a photoshop.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived